Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this guy's mic skills are extremely overrated right now. When was the last time Sheamus cut a good memorable promo on Smackdown? The guy is not even good babyface. He spouts from random rubbish and calls it Irish stories.

yelling "fella" on the mic every two minutes is not good mic work. What are your thoughts on Sheamus's mic work?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Big Time.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I rarely see posts claiming that Sheamus has great mic skills, so how can they be overrated? It's kind of funny that a Bryan fan would complain about someone overusing a word, however.
I do actually find Sheamus's random storytelling entertaining. It's better than what all of the other high-ranking faces are doing.

·
Banned
584 Posts
I rarely see posts claiming that Sheamus has great mic skills, so how can they be overrated? It's kind of funny that a Bryan fan would complain about someone overusing a word, however.
I do actually find Sheamus's random storytelling entertaining. It's better than what all of the other high-ranking faces are doing.
"YES" has become as legendary as "What" chants.

Is "fella" even over?

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Underrated, if anything. They're very average, perhaps even sub-par for a top guy, but that's still better than most of the reports around here would suggest.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
As alredy stated there are not much people praising Sheamus mic skills so "overrated" isn't the right word.

·
Banned
98 Posts
Who overrates fellas mic skills? All i ever hear is how they aren't that great?
yep, this is just another dis on sheamus from a butt hurt bryan fan and the other butt hurt bryan fans follow right on behind, get this

DANIEL BRYAN IS THE MOST OVERRATED IWC WRESTLER OF ALL TIME

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
How are his skills "rated" to begin with and by whom? Perhaps it would help to define this before jumping into whether or not they are underrated or overrated.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
I think this guy's mic skills are extremely overrated right now. When was the last time Sheamus cut a good memorable promo on Smackdown? The guy is not even good babyface. He spouts from random rubbish and calls it Irish stories.

yelling "fella" on the mic every two minutes is not good mic work. What are your thoughts on Sheamus's mic work?
*Are Sheamus's mic skills overrated? No. Underrated, in fact. He can talk, he gets by, but people act like he's the second coming of... some really terrible mic worker.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
No overrated or underrated, hes rated just fair, hes nothing special even the WWE know this and they don't let him take much time on the mic.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
He's not overrated because nobody thinks he is good.

yep, this is just another dis on sheamus from a butt hurt bryan fan and the other butt hurt bryan fans follow right on behind, get this

DANIEL BRYAN IS THE MOST OVERRATED IWC WRESTLER OF ALL TIME
This thread isn't about Bryan, though. If you think he is overrated, go ahead and make a different thread on it. Why do you have to bait in threads that aren't about him?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts