Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have watched wrestling since 2000 i have seen great world champions like Kurt angle,The rock Chris Jericho,Brock Lesnar and JBL. However right now i think that Sheamus is the worst world champion i have ever seen, how has this guy had three title reign's before people like Rhodes and Ziggler even have a title run this is a joke. This guy is awful on the mic and he's only good in the ring when he faces good opposition and he just does not seem an interesting character this guy is bland and boring. Last year the smackdown title picture was epic we had one of the best title feuds in smackdown history, with Randy Orton and Christian they had an awesome rivalry with awesome matches. This year what do we have we have a boring world champion vs another boring wrestler as soon Sheamus loses the world title the better.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Re: Is Sheamus the worst world champion ever ?

I think Sheamus is fantastic, yeah I said it. I don't see the awfulness 80% of this forum see's at all, he's an entertaining guy imo and in an even bigger shock to the IWC I'm actually enjoying his feud with Del Rio, another IWC hate figure.

He's far from the worst Champ anyway, David Arquette and Vince Russo take the cake when it comes to bad people to hold that belt, Triple H's reign of terror and Khali/Swagger's reigns come to mind too.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts

Jeff Hardy is the worst world champion ever, Kane had the worst reign. Sheamus is terrible, but not THAT bad. In fact, his reign is an upgrade from Daniel Bryan's.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

The Great Khali, of all the champions I've seen since watching in '98, would be the worst for me.

But I hate the way Sheamus sells, or the lack of it.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

Jeff Hardy was far worse.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

Orton 2010 was probably just as bad if we're speaking most recently, and Diesel undeniably the WOAT champion of all time. I do agree that Shameless is a cold world champ, deaux.

·
Here To Show The World.
2,335 Posts

Are you high? He has a really good move set and his matches are usually entertaining. He works a good match with most people. The crowd loves him, especially the kids, the guy is really over. Worst champion ever? By WWE standards he is one of the better ones. The worst world champion ever is The Great Khali btw.

·
Banned
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

seeing as AJ got tweeted the appreciation thread created by me. Hopefully i can get this tweeted to Sheamus.

·
Registered
93 Posts

What's wrong with Sheamus? I find him average on the mic and pretty good in ring.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts

Not even close. Sheamus isn't bad at all. Sure he isn't as good now as he was when he was a heel but he still isn't bad.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts

I quite like Sheamus, what I find a bit awkward at times is listenting to him speak... but he's got a pretty gool gimmick that is somewhat original. I don't mind Sheamus, and I enjoy seeing him.

·
People are Sheep
1,727 Posts

Does David Arquette count? I guess he is just the worst holder of the Big Gold Belt.

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts

This program with Alberto is dreadful but to say he's the worst world champion ever? God no.

Kane's last reign was so fucking bad that it makes Sheamus' title reign look like one of Austin's.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts

Really? Really? Reeeaaalllllyyyy? Did you forget the Miz was world champ? Sheamus may be terrible in everyway but Miz has the title of worst world champ. However, I think Sheamus was definitely worse than the likes of David Arquette and Russo when they were world champs.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts