Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 398 Posts

·
Banned
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brief history of shawn michael's backstage politics
1) He refused to job to the British Bulldog even though Vince told him to in the European title finals, after BB dedicated the match to his dying sister

2) Told Vince he's not "Doing no mor ejobs in the territory" (The USA)

3) Refused to give Bret his win back at WM 13 so he forfiet the title and made up "I lost my smile" nonsense

4) Was a jerk to The Rock, and tried to ruin his career so HHH could take his spot when they both came up in 1997

5) Refused to job to Steve Austin THE NIGHT of WM 14, until the Undertaker threatened him that if he didn't job in the ring, he was gonna get fuucked up badly. (Puussy)

6) Said he was gonna show up on Nitro with the World Title, after he got into a altercation with Bret Hart backstage

7) Was in cohoots with Vince to screw Bret Hart at Survivor Series 1997

8) The pulled strings (The KLIQ) to get Bret Hart out of mainevents in his 1995 title reigns

9) One of the Kliq members took a shiit in Sunny's food, and when Candido said he was gonna fuuck Shawn Michaels up, Shawn said if he touched him, when they got back to the states he'd have Vince make them job the Body Donnas of the tag team titles, and HE DID.

10) Him and Marty Jannetty were shooting an anti-drug commercial for the WWF. They found out that the Road Warriors were getting paid more then them. Shawn got mad and told Jannetty to tell Vince "If you don't pay us more, we're leaving for NWA" when Jannetty told Vince, Vince said "Okay, good luck" and was about to release them, when Vince confronted Shawn about the situation, Shawn said "It was all Jannnetty's idea" and begged for his job back. (I think he even mentions this in his book, not sure)

11) Refused to job the World title to Vader at SummerSlam, and said he would not show up. And threw a tamper-tantrum in the ring

12) Said he's not going to feud with Owen Hart in the beggining of 1998 (When Owen was the second most over face in the company) because he didn't like him

13) Had Shane Douglas de-pushed cause he didn't get along with the KLIQ, and pretty much had him fired

14) Broke kayfabe the infamous night in MSG, when the whole KLIQ embraced (no cena) in the ring and made Triple H take the punishment for it.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,745 Posts
Nah bro I usually slip the condom off halfway through and because it's doggy style she doesn't notice there's nothing preventing her from the 'rrhea. I'm the biggest piece of shit ever

·
Registered
534 Posts
What a guy.

He's still my favourite of all time regardless of how much of an ass he was.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,077 Posts
yep,

i'll never know why Vince let him get away with all the shit he pulled.

I Just heard cornette tell a story about Pillman parodying Michaels by phoning up the office and refusing to go to work due to unsafe working conditions.

Pillman = Legend.

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
Well actually if you take a look when he showed up at the HOF, nobody gave a fuck about those things. I Think that in this Business, it's kill or be killed.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
So. You don't like HBK?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
I heard shawn sneaks into the supermarket at night, and labels all the full-fat yogurt with a non fat yogurt sticker.

he also goes to the puppy shelter, and then picks up a puppy, gets all the work done to take it home, then leaves it in the shop just to make the puppy sad. And then he drives home in his SUV while listening to his nickelback album and laughing.

·
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
1,127 Posts
I remember in an old LOD interview they said that Shawn and Vince had a "cock and balls contract" while Shawn was hurt. hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 398 Posts