Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going with genius. He plays an idiot on TV being rigid and opinionated but I don't truly think he believes much of what he says. According to Forbes he made $46 million in 2019 so he's paid to do a good job playing a part. The idiots are the viewers and listeners who allowed themselves to be "Hannitized".

·
FOTC
10,714 Posts
I'm going with genius. He plays an idiot on TV being rigid and opinionated but I don't truly think he believes much of what he says. According to Forbes he made $46 million in 2019 so he's paid to do a good job playing a part. The idiots are the viewers and listeners who allowed themselves to be "Hannitized".
He's NOT a genius, but he knows how to play the game.

·
Registered
9,696 Posts
Either one of the dumbest people alive (actually believes what he says), or one of the smartest (plays a character geared towards the sheep to make millions), zero middle ground.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I love that the picture of Hannity with hot blondes is like a bunch of 6's and 7's instead of tens, because of course.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you guys know Sean Hannity is divorced? He was divorced legally last year but him and his wife have been separated for years. Wonder how many Fox News babes he's banged. A few talking heads on his show probably double as chickenheads too.

·
Registered
316 Posts
He's what Skip Bayless wants to be. He's either an idiot that unlike Skip, many people believe or he acts like an idiot knowing he would stand out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts