• No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a peep about Ronda Rousey regarding her MMA career since her loss to Nunes.

You think she is done with the UFC?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
She should come to WWE and beat up all those weak ass divas.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,440 Posts
I doubt Ronda will ever fight again after being humiliated like that. She took the loss to Holm hard enough to become suicidal, then returned and got beaten even worse. She doesn't seem to have what it takes, mentally, to bounce back.

Reactions: Dolorian

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
After the last humiliation. I hope so. She doesn't need to go all Wenger and ruin your accomplishments by dragging out the sad times in hopes of reclaiming former glory.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
She's been done since the Holm fight lol, it showed in the Nunes fight & got smoked

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
For her sake, I hope so as she doesn't taking lose well and it would be ridiculous for her to return after this long away from the cage. She's not the same fighter anymore and these long breaks are just going to make her worse.

She'll probably come to the WWE though and be the Brock of the Women's Division. RONDA SMASH!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I would like to see her in WWE however I can imagine her to make ridiculous demands and she will probably be a nightmare to deal with. Imagine how she would treat the women she doesn't like.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,878 Posts
Naw the division finally caught up to her and she'd be destroyed easily if she tried to anymore. Plus she keeps thinking she's a great striker so.... yeah...
I think she's done, but if she does come back she needs a new coach. Holy crap is that dude trash.
With punches like this, what do you think?
I think she needs a new camp. I follow MMA and what I've noticed is that a lot of people are half right about Ronda. Yes WMMA caught up, but Ronda isn't "done" she just needs to evolve. The biggest problem that followers of MMA will tell you is EDMOND IS A SHIT COACH! And that's the truth of it all.

Look at Travis Browne at Jackson-Winklejohn, then look at him under Edmond. He was a contender before, now he's lost 4 straight. That's saying something.

I think if Ronda wants to keep going she needs to go to Jackson-Winklejohn and learn COUNTER boxing and more importantly, how to wrestle. The "head straight-up" Judo approach is suicide at this point. She needs to use mid and low level takedown techniques as opposed to her 5 year old tactics.

Ronda is young and minus the two losses, hasn't taken the beating that Miesha took. But she needs to evolve and get out of the top 5. If she can be humble and willing to learn, I say she could get back to winning.

And who knows, UFC is making a 125 division.....

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why do you guys think she doesnt just make a formal retirement announcement and be done with it?

Dana and Ronda are both dodging questions about her current status in the UFC.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Being pro-wrestling fans you should know to never say never. Is her UFC career over? No. Will she ever be active in the UFC, fighting regularly again? No.

I imagine she will always be open to have "1 more fight" if the terms are right and Dana White isn't as stubborn as Vince McMahon. UFC will often blow a ton of money on a returning star to pop a rating....don't expect that with Ronda anytime soon though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ronda is just not mentally tough enough to continue MMA. It's sad but she could not overcome her loss to Holm. Her confidence seems to be destroyed.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
It's very sad.

That fight with Nunes was ridiculous. Why did Dana have to book her with Nunes when he was clearly aware that Ronda just wasnt competent to fight? It's like he wanted her to be utterly destroyed.

I also dont understand why people were cheering during that fight. I actually felt awful when I saw that fight. I saw a woman who couldnt even defend herself against her opponent. The fight was pure pi**.

A very important lesson to be learned here; one should learn how to deal with a loss first before basking in the glory of a victory.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
She should be, after being humiliated like that.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts