Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
If the WWE were so concerned about Bryan's health then why did they send him on the euro tour to compete after he already received his concussion? WWE is only thinking about themselves right now whether it's to protect Roman's push or to protect themselves from the media and future lawsuits. It's probally alot of both. But one thing for sure is they are not thinking about Daniel Bryan.

·
Registered
41 Posts
No, he isn't, they don't care about his child like fans, it's simple because he is made of glass and they're in a lawsuit, but no, you people are TOO IGNORANT to realize it.

And before you bring up Taker and Dreamer, Taker didn't have multiple concussions and was already banged up eve before the match, as for Dreamer, it didn't matter if he had them before he signed, because he didn't have them while contracted with WWE, nor did he have any during his last run, Dreamer was obviously clear to compete. If he was still signed while he suffered those same concussions, he'd be in the same boat as Bryan.

Christian, Graves, and even a recent NXT rookie (who was let go due to it) have all been forced to either retire, or have been let go due to concussions. But you all either have alzheimer's or are just that deluded to keep coming up with conspiracy theories of him being "held down because of Roman" even after it being confirmed by Meltzer time and time again, are just delusional and selfish.

It doesn't matter what an outside doctor thinks, he's judging Bryan on his state NOW, and yes, he's healthy now, but he's still going to get injured if he gets back in the ring.

·
Registered
41 Posts
And how do you know? Are you Vince Mcmahon?

Yes, they said last year that they broke the attendance record for Wrestlemania 31. We all know that it was bullshit.

They will never EVER say that they are losing money. But I'm going to tell you some facts:

• The attendances draws have gone really bad. Look at any Smackdown lately. That's not Roman fault at all, I know.
  • Ratings don't lie. Since Roman has been the MAIN FOCUS of RAW, they have been going down and down.
To conclude: Roman Reigns is a failure and he doesn't belong to the Face of the Company position. As CM Punk said, Vince is a millionaire who should be a billionaire. Yes, they will continue to make money. But if they refuse to listen to their fans, things are only going to get worse. They WON'T sell out Wrestlemania this year and that is their own fault. Their fault because they refuse to bring Daniel Bryan back, because they haven't pushed Ambrose harder when they had the chance, or Ziggler, or Bray, or Cesaro, or Sandow, or Cody, or Barrett, or anybody not called Cena or Roman in the last decade. Oh, yeah, and their part-timers. For how long are they gonna keep relying on Undertaker, Big Show, Kane, HHH and Lesnar? They, with Cena will only be here for a few more years.

I'm saying that Roman is a failure because he haven't raised the ratings even with EVERY SINGLE drop of energy that Vince had left. He is not over. And things are only getting worse. Every month that they keep blinded with Roman, is a loss of potential and of real money.
This is pure hypocrisy on your part, you literally contradicted everything you just said in your first statement. You asking him if he's Vince but you go on to say all these Internet rumors and claim them as fake, then proceeding to say WWE is losing money, like you are Vince, Jesus fucking Christ people on here are dimwitted

·
21-0
1,881 Posts
I'm so glad Vince doesn't listen to smarks most of the time. If you guys had it your way Daniel Bryan would return and win the rumble. Then squash Reigns at Fastlane and then beat Lesnar for the title at Wrestlemania.

Then of course Bryan would have to vacate the title for the third year in a row because he got a concussion in the match with Lesnar and we would get this forum blowing up how it was all Reigns fault somehow.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I'm so glad Vince doesn't listen to smarks most of the time. If you guys had it your way Daniel Bryan would return and win the rumble. Then squash Reigns at Fastlane and then beat Lesnar for the title at Wrestlemania.

Then of course Bryan would have to vacate the title for the third year in a row because he got a concussion in the match with Lesnar and we would get this forum blowing up how it was all Reigns fault somehow.
I am so glad you can see the future and tell what would happen. Not one person said Bryan needs to win anything. Hell we just want to see him wrestle again. So just shut up

·
I will make something truly astonishing!
4,218 Posts
If you'd added 'yet' on the end of the post title I might have sorta agreed with it..

I'm guessing they don't need DB pissing in RR's cornflakes just yet..

He'll be back, but as an Authority Guy.. ;)

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
The court case, they can walk into court & say "see Daniel Bryan has a concussion & we're not letting him wrestle until WE think he's ok to wrestle, we don't put their health at risk, no sir Mr Judge"

161 - 170 of 170 Posts