Wrestling Forum banner

Is Ric Flair Going To Die In The Ring?

9020 Views 77 Replies 64 Participants Last post by  peety14
<-- Luger Face Approves

When I looked on WrestleView.com this morning, I discovered it was The Nature Boy's 62nd Birthday. This got me wondering however, the guy is literally beginning to fall apart, so what are the chances that one of these days, something will botch, and Ric Flair will be dead?

I'm just sayin'
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· The Middle Rope
2,466 Posts
Probably in a gimmick match booked by "Vince Russo". If AJ styles doesn't pin all 234 members of immortal by the 2:00 Impact time limit. Then flair will be forced to be tortured to death on a crucifix, 35 feet above the six sides of electric steel cage, this will also be an inferno match for the undisputed TNA championship.

· Registered
1,315 Posts
Probably in a gimmick match booked by "Vince Russo". If AJ styles doesn't pin all 234 members of immortal by the 2:00 Impact time limit. Then flair will be forced to be tortured to death on a crucifix, 35 feet above the six sides of electric steel cage, this will also be an inferno match for the undisputed TNA championship which is on a pole.

Fixed. ;)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.