Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean, the crowd didn't give a fuck about anybody in the match, not even Rollins.

But they stop doing whatever they were doing only to start booing Reigns, every move, every single thing he did was booed. They hate Reigns with passion- I don't know if this is a really bad thing because even if he isn't getting a baby face reaction, the crowd is into him.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Its how John Cena justifies his relevance. So why not Reigns

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,551 Posts
They are booing him because they are not into him. I thought i read somewhere that he had gained the fans' respect last night? Sure didnt seem like it, did it?
You mean the most hardcore smarks in the world hate Reigns? WELL NO SHIT :cornette. Hilarious how people harp on RR and WM crowds as if they're the standard, then straight up ignore long strings of casual cities where he gets cheered.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
I wouldn't say the fans didn't care. Ryback got a good reaction when he went for shellshocked.

People are still sour on Reigns push and possibly worried all roads lead to him soon enough anyway. It will take time or some change of direction to convince them otherwise or at least to wear off.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Is being booed a bad thing when you're supposed to be a babyface.... Ummmm yes.
Reigns is acting more like a tweener lately, i would say his character right now doesn't depend of the crowd anymore, but the crowd is ready to boo him regardless anything and above anything, i think this is good because if they showing passion towards him.

He is different to Cena, he doesn't come to the ring to pender the crowd and and cut a political speech, even if he's booed, i like how his character just don't give a fuck.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
Perfect night to turn him.

They are persisting with the forced babyface push though. Why i have no idea.

As long as he's in the midcard i don't give a fuck. I'd rather they did something different with him but if this is what they want i just don't care as long as he isn't main eventing.

It will never get over enough to succeed.

·
on the right track
3,702 Posts
You mean the most hardcore smarks in the world hate Reigns? WELL NO SHIT :cornette. Hilarious how people harp on RR and WM crowds as if they're the standard, then straight up ignore long strings of casual cities where he gets cheered.
Or you know, the long strings of casual cities that go dead when he shows up.

<3 u.

60,006 Posts
I'm not ignoring them, I'm just living in the now. He may need to go heel if this becomes a trend. Besides, he would be much better as a heel.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I don't have the energy to hate Reigns, in fact I want to like him. He was awesome in The Shield and when they broke up I was actually looking forward to his singles push. But the problem is, WWE hasn't given me a single reason to give a fuck.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Perfect night to turn him.

They are persisting with the forced babyface push though. Why i have no idea.

As long as he's in the midcard i don't give a fuck. I'd rather they did something different with him but if this is what they want i just don't care as long as he isn't main eventing.

It will never get over enough to succeed.
Gotta replace Cena fast. Seriously it's like Vince just woke up and realized he hasn't made any real stars (Punk and Bryan made themselves) in the last 10 years so he has to play catch-up.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.