Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Rtruth is the best heel besides Brock on RAW.Are we leaning on Big Show now to carry the show?Atleast we could be entertained with R-truth.You know its bad when we have to depend on big show to be main event heel.I dont know what the hell they have Jericho doing because i cant even watch Raw all the way through since Brock and Kharma are gone. Raw really needs to pick it up.Glad to see Tensai wasnt on there he is even worse.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,440 Posts
I think Rtruth is the best heel besides Brock on RAW.Are we leaning on Big Show now to carry the show?Atleast we could be entertained with R-truth.You know its bad when we have to depend on big show to be main event heel.I dont know what the hell they have Jericho doing because i cant even watch Raw all the way through since Brock and Kharma are gone. Raw really needs to pick it up.Glad to see Tensai wasnt on there he is even worse.
Ummmm... Daniel Bryan? The most over HEEL "wrestler" in the company is on RAW and you didn't include him in your list? It can't be because he's not a top heel seeing as he carried the World Title into mania feuding with Sheamus for months and is now poised to take the WWE Title from Punk over on RAW.

Outside of him, yes, wwe needs more top heels but I see Cody coming over soon, and can't forget the call-up of Dean Ambrose which will instantly improve the heel roster, with him likely feuding with Foley in a top billing program.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
RAw has the same top heels as Smackdown.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ummmm... Daniel Bryan? The most over HEEL "wrestler" in the company is on RAW and you didn't include him in your list? It can't be because he's not a top heel seeing as he carried the World Title into mania feuding with Sheamus for months and is now poised to take the WWE Title from Punk over on RAW.

Outside of him, yes, wwe needs more top heels but I see Cody coming over soon, and can't forget the call-up of Dean Ambrose which will instantly improve the heel roster, with him likely feuding with Foley in a top billing program.
Daniel Bryan is boring,im tired of the yes chant already.He is like the Miz(Really) one word catch phrase,except he CAN wrestle.I dont know about anyone else but i do not find DB entertaining at all and could care less if he's on my screen. Truth is a better heel than DB,entertainment wise.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,440 Posts
Daniel Bryan is boring,im tired of the yes chant already.He is like the Miz(Really) one word catch phrase,except he CAN wrestle.I dont know about anyone else but i do not find DB entertaining at all and could care less if he's on my screen. Truth is a better heel than DB,entertainment wise.
"Opinions are like assholes with everyone having one, but that doesn't mean that some don't spew out diarrhea from time to time"

Don't know why I used that quote, but nevertheless Bryan is entertaining to me, and probably quite a few others or else the YES! chants wouldn't be so predominant in the majority of the crowds WWE visits, but I do want to see more intensity from him in the future! Truth was pretty good as a heel but his little jimmy shtick was just as corny as the YES! chants IMO.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Truth isn't even a heel, dude.
They should turn him back heel because he is going to find himself unemployed as a face,he wont ever be a good face,he;s not over as face.They need someone to fill in that top heel spot while Brock is gone. Its already been proven that Tensai cant do it,because the crowd keeps calling him "Albert".I just found out that Jericho is suspended. R-truth carried the feud with he and Cena. He's proven it. These guys now are boring beyond belief.I gave big show a chance,but im not entertained.

·
Registered
310 Posts
best time to push Miz again, now that brock is gone ( i think) there is really no one left besides show, and bryan is 50/50 he is getting loved more every show.

like it or not Miz as a top heel again would make the show interesting

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,440 Posts
as much as im a fan of Bryan, I cant see why so many people think he's a "good" heel...Excellent wrestler, so-so heel.
Well if he wasn't he wouldn't have arena's full of women and children booing him every week! He's obviously doing something right, but everyone is entitled to think whatever they want. Personally I believe he's a decent HEEL, but an AMAZING heel character.

·
Banned
283 Posts

wtf are writing? bryan is a weak heel hes not even tough looking just sum small scrub, hes a tweener at best he gets no real heat. shit del rio got more heat when he interupted(sp) eve. del rio is starting to pick up some heat for sure.

·
Banned
283 Posts
^^^true that dude at least truth was entertaining as hell on the mic, bryan is boring as hell and overrated on the mic.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Bryan isn't a real heel, he's a popular heel, he's not despised or even hated he encourages the crowd to chant with him he'll turn face soon, just like truth did after his heel turn because the crowd supported him.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Well if he wasn't he wouldn't have arena's full of women and children booing him every week! He's obviously doing something right, but everyone is entitled to think whatever they want. Personally I believe he's a decent HEEL, but an AMAZING heel character.
dude wtf are you saying? no kids or women booo him as a matter of fact they cheer for him imo brysn is the most overated heel ever.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,440 Posts
wtf are writing? bryan is a weak heel hes not even tough looking just sum small scrub, hes a tweener at best he gets no real heat. shit del rio got more heat when he interupted(sp) eve. del rio is starting to pick up some heat for sure.
Now I know your a troll. Thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
As far as top heel wrestlers are concerned, I'd say WWE as a whole are missing them. And by that, I mean heels that the crowds actually care about. So far, we've only got Big Show, Chris Jericho & Daniel Bryan.

Del Rio isn't over. Miz is a joke. Ziggler's midcard. Swagger's a geek. Cody isn't there yet. Barrett's injured & when he was there, nobody gave a shit. Kane is Kane.

Not a lot of threats.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Now I know your a troll. Thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

forget you nerd, you dont know shit i guess you missed smackdown when eve was cutting a promo and del rio interrupted eve he came walking down the ramp everyone was booing him

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,440 Posts
forget you nerd you, dont know shit i guess you missed smackdown when eve was cutting a promo and del rio interrupted eve he came walking down the ramp everyone was booing him
Smackdown is edited genius. All the proof I need is on RAW from the time he consistently came out to ZERO reaction, even as WWE Champion and feuding with BOTH Punk and Cena. Stop before you embarrass yourself anymore. fpalm

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
forget you nerd, you dont know shit i guess you missed smackdown when eve was cutting a promo and del rio interrupted eve he came walking down the ramp everyone was booing him
Let's not get too hostile here

Although I do find it quite amazing how since moving to Smackdown, Del Rio has been getting a lot more heat than usual. :hmm:

·
Banned
283 Posts
Smackdown is edited genius. All the proof I need is on RAW from the time he consistently came out to ZERO reaction, even as WWE Champion and feuding with BOTH Punk and Cena. Stop before you embarrass yourself anymore. fpalm
before he was jus a cowardly heel now hes an agressive heel whos picking up more victories over wwe's elite like sheamus, kane, orton. some shady wins others clean strong finishes so now theres a reason to boo him so jus stop riding my dick already dude

1 - 20 of 32 Posts