Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not asking or saying who the hell he is (That is not my point at all) I am talking about his character and his way of dealing with the problem. He seems to do anything he wants regardless of the wrestlers' alignment. He doesn't align himself with Cena or Nexus. The only thing that is obviously heelish about him is having Michael Cole as his messenger and that isn't much of a heel character by itself.

Thought?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hmmmm...never thought about it that way. Yeah, I could see that. He certainly doesn't care about the relations of the wrestlers. Yeah, either a teenager or an extremely sadistic adult.

·
Registered
167 Posts
yea, da gm needa grow up ... the whole idea is lame 2 me.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
This angle has gone on for so long and there's been so many times where the GM was heelish (like the feud with Edge) and the other half of the time the GM is face. By the time it's finally revealed, the GM will have to cut a 2 hr long promo on Raw to explain all their contradictory actions.

At this point in time, with all the swerves and sudden changes in opinion, there's literally no one past or present that can be the GM. Well, maybe one person:

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
The Raw GM reveal is going to be underwhelming and make absolutely no sense. Perhaps the anonymous GM will be fired without ever being revealed and replaced with someone new?

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
He seems to change his mind every week. One week he's giving the faces the decisions, the next he's giving the heels the decisions - other weeks he seems to be acting in the interest of fairness.

My honest opinion? Written on the fly - they don't have a fucking clue what they are doing with this GM or who they want it to be. It's going to be a massive disappointment after rolling this long.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I have zero interest in the Raw GM thing now, they just keep fucking it all up too much. I don't know what he/she is supposed to do or say when they finally reveal themselves. It won't make any sense.

A "tweener" only makes sense when it comes to actions, rather than actual decision making. The GM can't be favouring a face one day and benefiting them in a situation, yet siding with the likes of Nexus the next day and giving them an advantage in a situation. It's just a mess.

The only explanation is surely there will have to be 2 or more parties involved. Either that or the Raw GM is some crazy bipolar bitch. :p

It's like they are just rolling with it each and every week without any proper direction, and are just taking advantage of the heat it gets Cole for his new role as a heel commentator.

·
Registered
802 Posts
WOOOW sorry dont mean to just talk about something totally diff but coles a heel now? and i think he/she sounds very formal and i have this thought that it might be shane im not 100% though.

and to ur point that the gm just keeps jumping sides she/he could be a skitsofrenic haha

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,622 Posts
They need to decide weather this GM is face, heel or neutral and stick with it, at the moment they are changing this person's alignment every week to suit their booking.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
The tweener route definetely seems to be the direction they're heading with this travesty of an angle but I don't know of anybody that could be revealed that won't be a major disappointment or make any sense. This just needs to end.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts