Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

· Registered
611 Posts
STUPID KOFI STUPID!!!
According to reports he was a dick in real life but changed his live after his kid was born.
Other reports say he is a "good" guy and stands up for the locker room, so who knows?

· Registered
561 Posts
I read he was a dishonorable discharge from the marines, so that gives some heavy baggage to deal with. But I mean every person has a story and needs that no one else knows about, and the marines probably just was not meant for him to be in, as long as he didn't seriously disrespect or harm anyone other then talking back to a drill sergeant I can let it go.

In terms of ring work...no shit he should be strict, he's putting his health and career in the hands of someone else, and when your on the main event stage your supposed to put on the show and you automatically expect the guy to get the moves right and perfect them so it adds to the realness, when you have some jackass drop you on your head and could of paralyzed you if it was 1 inch closer I'd be mad too especially if your constantly supposed to work with that person..

also when a wrestler or man is out at dinner and you ask him for an autograph wtf do you expect as a reaction?

and lastly why the hell does it matter if he's a jerk or not in real life? he's an entertainer and puts on a show...lets judge him on his job instead of his personal affairs.

· Registered
2,318 Posts
He is liked by fellow wrestlers as he doesnt take shit from management
He doesn't take shit from management. Except preferable treatment and being pushed down the throats of everyone watching the products.

The guy is an arse, not a wrestler and has no place in the business. He's a model who knows a couple moves and reacts horribly when someone actually expects him to wrestle and improvise.

· Banned
10,616 Posts
He got kicked out of the military due to a bad conduct discharge and went AWOL, he got Mr. Kennedy fired, he trashed a hotel room, (allegedly) poured tanning oil in a Diva's bag and probably has done some other things that we don't know about it. All the writing is on the wall.

· Banned
10,616 Posts
In terms of ring work...no shit he should be strict, he's putting his health and career in the hands of someone else, and when your on the main event stage your supposed to put on the show and you automatically expect the guy to get the moves right and perfect them so it adds to the realness, when you have some jackass drop you on your head and could of paralyzed you if it was 1 inch closer I'd be mad too especially if your constantly supposed to work with that person..
When watching the replay, Kennedy didn't do the move incorrectly. Orton just overreacted.

· Registered
7,601 Posts
I posted around a week ago about something Shawn Michaels had said about Randy Orton in late 2007 or early 2008 and what Shawn Michaels said was that Randy Orton reminded him of how he was back in the 90's backstage and that there is probably resentment because Randy Orton has Vince McMahon's ear much like he did back in the day. From that i take it as Shawn Michaels saying that yes Randy Orton is a bit a prick backstage but because he is close with Vince McMahon as well it is made out to be worse than it really is.

Like everyone else on here i can only go by what i read on the internet or hear from other wrestler's but last year there was the incident with Kofi Kingston in which Randy Orton berated him before the match had even finished which is something that Shawn Michaels got HUGE heat for when he did the same thing to Vader at SummerSlam in 1996. Then there was Ken Anderson speaking in a few shoot interviews in which he claimed that Randy Orton complained to Vince McMahon so much after a six or eight man tag team match on Raw that Ken Anderson was fired almost immediately.

I can also remember a comment that Kevin Nash made recently when asked about his future in WWE after returning at The Royal Rumble in which he said something along the lines of he should be ok for a job as he is pretty tight with Randy Orton backstage, take from that what you will. In Randy Orton's defense though i did also read a few years ago that he stood up to Triple H in front of everyone after Triple H was said to be making complaints about people like Umaga and a few others and Randy Orton publicly shot Triple H down and recieved no punishment from Vince McMahon and which saw Randy Orton become a backstage leader for the younger wrestler's.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Randy is the man in your book?

Wow! I guess you like supporting no hack pieces of shit who cannot honor their committments. Pussy ass Orton bitched out of the Marine Corps and this is how the world repays him. Randy deserves to be booed in every American city that he steps foot in.
What the hell does this have to do with him being an entertainer. gimme a break. Take that shit elsewhere. Everyone has differnet definations of " being the man"

· Registered
110 Posts
What the hell does this have to do with him being an entertainer. gimme a break. Take that shit elsewhere. Everyone has differnet definations of " being the man"
You should be ashamed of yourself. He's a fucking pussy and I will never cheer for him. Everytime he comes on my TV, I switch it off. Even if he is getting his ass kicked by another wrestler.

To support a deserter ass pussy and cheer him on is un-American. Disregard if you are from another country.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.