Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think so, especially since Hornswoggle isn't on RAW and neither is Vickie. Does he know that his theme song sucks and that he's annoying?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
yes, the guy's a twat. Rather amusing how 'cool' he thinks he is, what a bellend.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Raw GM and his/her constant 'beep beep' annoys me more.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
He's annoying but so are some others like
Yoshi Tatsu, but I'm glad I never see him
Natalya, everytime she does that ''yeah baby'' I wanna slap her in the face

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
eh, i don't mind him. i usually put it on mute during his entrance, so i never really hear it. and besides that, he's ok at everything else he does, nothing special but ok. i'm far more annoyed by the women that keep appearing on my TV thinking they can wrestle.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
eh, i don't mind him. i usually put it on mute during his entrance, so i never really hear it. and besides that, he's ok at everything else he does, nothing special but ok. i'm far more annoyed by the women that keep appearing on my TV thinking they can wrestle.
no denying this

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Santino Marella is easily the worst thing on the roster.

The cobra is atrocious and embarassing. Worse than "they", Matt Morgan in a PPV main event, and Katie Vick. If you are over 18 years old you should not be laughing at that shit.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
He is very annoying indeed, I never thought I'd see the day that the WWE would have a more annoying rapper than Cena.

And now that Eve is his on screen girlfriend I despise him even more.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Why is Morrison so annoying? He has no mic skills but he hardly ever opens his mouth so what is it about him that actually annoys you?
That whole awkward and arrogant look that he has on his face all the time. His mannerisms, his aura. He's just irritating I find. I don't mind a lot of the wrestlers so even if the irritation seems mild I still find him most annoying.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,166 Posts
R-Truth rapping his new and terrible theme song is pretty damn annoying. Throw in the ridiculous dancing of Eve and the fact that I can't remember the last time he had an above average match and I think he might be the most annoying guy on the roster.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
That whole awkward and arrogant look that he has on his face all the time. His mannerisms, his aura. He's just irritating I find. I don't mind a lot of the wrestlers so even if the irritation seems mild I still find him most annoying.
i don't dislike him as much as you, but i find it irritating that they want me to like him. he still looks like Johnny Nitro, basically acts like Johnny Nitro, just a general all-around douche, and i'm supposed to LIKE him?! and it's not in the funny way like Zack Ryder, who would make a better face. he just looks arrogant, and looks like someone you'd see at a party and just want to punch in the face right off the bat.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
i don't dislike him as much as you, but i find it irritating that they want me to like him. he still looks like Johnny Nitro, basically acts like Johnny Nitro, just a general all-around douche, and i'm supposed to LIKE him?! and it's not in the funny way like Zack Ryder, who would make a better face. he just looks arrogant, and looks like someone you'd see at a party and just want to punch in the face right off the bat.
Exactly. I mean he was more likeable as a heel (being a smark fan) because he was trying to be irritating. Now as a face he's still a dick so why should I like him? It makes me believe that he really is a nob in real life and that's one of many reasons why I dislike that man.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Santino Marella is easily the worst thing on the roster.

The cobra is atrocious and embarassing. Worse than "they", Matt Morgan in a PPV main event, and Katie Vick. If you are over 18 years old you should not be laughing at that shit.
Seconded. At least some of the aforementioned annoyances (namely Morrison and Truth) are capable of being entertaining at times and are generally relevant. But with Santino, the moment he appears on my TV screen, I know I'm about to witness something that will ultimately be a pointless waste of time.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have watched wrestling for a VERY long time, and I have NEVER seen a worse segment, or a worse promo, than the one with Eve and Truth on Monday night. As a fan, it was fucking annoying.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts