Wrestling Forum banner

Is R-Truth the biggest star in WWE right now?

• Yes

Votes: 54 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 31.6%

• Total voters
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,,,
His early TNA shit and his 2011 run was some of the best wrestling TV I've ever seen. Truth should have been a massive star in this business and its a shame showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ that no promoter gave him a push, especially McMahon. Even though he's almost 50, their is still time for him to get an opportunity, he's in phenomenal shape still and is about as red hot as you can get in 2019 WWE...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I like when geeks like u are so blind that u can’t see what’s in front of u. U are the biggest clown on here and here’s the proof. No one gave a feck about her???. May be u have not paid u cable bills but a few months ago she was getting pops not seen since Daniel Bryan.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
I like when geeks like u are so blind that u can’t see what’s in front of u. U are the biggest clown on here and here’s the proof. No one gave a feck about her???. May be u have not paid u cable bills but a few months ago she was getting pops not seen since Daniel Bryan.
You still chirping? I think you're in the wrong thread.

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
He isn't the biggest star at all but he's the best comedy wrestler. That's what he does best. The 24-7 title is perfect for him.

The biggest star is Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns depending on preference.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts