Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His promo this week was cool but it sounded scripted almost like he was reading off a teleprompter. Last promo he and Miz did wasnt scripted at all. Why does WWE continue to tamper with this dude?and not let him have freedom?His promos come off better when theyre not scripted.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Well the problem is they scripted him like he was a stupid black guy that didnt know what certain words meant "epiphany"
MTE. It's the stupid, paranoid black guy gimmick. Almost expected him to come out in a butler uniform and say "I's don't know 'bout no readin' books, but I's sure do know 'bout them conspiracies"

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MTE. It's the stupid, paranoid black guy gimmick. Almost expected him to come out in a butler uniform and say "I's don't know 'bout no readin' books, but I's sure do know 'bout them conspiracies"
I agree wwe always making black guys look stupid. You could tell that promo was scripted from top to bottom. Truth is alot better when he has freedom on the mic.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It was a gimmick so yeah probably. Hilarious though. "a little bit of air...AND THEN KABOOM!!"
I think its a bit racist they portray miz as the smart guy and make an absolute joke out of truth by making it seem as if hes the stupid black guy that cant read,spell or understand words. I found that segment completely offensive. Truth is a very good heel. They dropped the ball with him. They should left him alone as badass heel when he first turned heel, but wwe wants to do things there way and degrade blacks by making them look ignorant. I read somewhere that this little jimmy bullshit was Vinces idea. I wouldnt be surprised if he came up with King Booker.

They made Rtruth look completely ignorant and why in the hell wont they let him be serious? He very well can do serious heel. For whatever reason they are trying to make him out to be a joke. He was one of the best in TNA.

·
Registered
43 Posts
as funny as the promo was...i think its stupid for them to portray rtruth as an idiot...dunno how he went from being a schizo to this

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
It sure as hell entertained ME and I'm one of the biggest Truth marks here!

That said, I hope they tone this "dumb guy" thing down next week 'cause really.....Ron deserves better than being portrayed this way. Give me back Psycho-Truth.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts