Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question has been eating away at me since Monday night so I had to make a thread about it. I've noticed while Punk has been doing commentary he has had more of a tweener role than a heel or a face. This may just be for while he is doing commentary but when he returns to the ring what Cm Punk do you expect, the Heel punk Pre-injury or the more Tweener Punk we've had during commentary?

Or, am I just Imagining things and Punk is actually a heel commentator :D

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I'm pretty sure he's a tweener now that he's at the table. Cole's already the full fledged heel, and Lawler's obviously the face. I don't think Punk doing his whole heel shtick at the table would flow very well. The tweener role suits him perfectly ATM.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I agree, the Tweener role suits him perfectly just now. Glad I'm not the only one that thought this.

Edit: Just noticed that there is almost an exact replica of this already made and on the front page nonetheless! Serves me right for not paying attention, sorry :)

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
He's being exactly what his names says: a punk.

He says whatever he feels like, whether that is "faceish" or "heelish". What matters is that he is being entertaining like Cynic said - and that's what matters.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
CM Heel is definitely gonna put over guys like Bryan and the Miz and he's gonna speak how he wants to Cole.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
He's just doing what works best for the announce team at this point. That being said I wouldn't mind him returning to the ring as a face if they can pull it off.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
What feud do you guys think he'll enter in when he returns to the ring?
Well him and Bryan were gonna start feuding right before he got hurt so I'm guessing that feud.

Just give them 15 minutes at WrestleMania and they'd tear the fucking house down.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
He's a tweener. He can't be a fully fledged heel because Cole already is one and that's more than enough. Lawler is the face, Punk is the sort of balanced party, and Cole is the ultra heel.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Well him and Bryan were gonna start feuding right before he got hurt so I'm guessing that feud.

Just give them 15 minutes at WrestleMania and they'd tear the fucking house down.
Punk's dream match was with Rey and they got 6 min. That is with Rey Mysterio involved. Punk/Byran will be lucky to get 10 min.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts