Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
#Born2Rap
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice he still has the logo all over his entrance video, minitron, and name banner. Kinda weird that they would keep it when the SES died a long time ago. Think there will be another?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I hope not, I wanna see him become a part of something bigger. Ive been watching wwe since 91. I love how there is so much more wrestling now and ppv's that a few weeks ago is considered a long time ago. Not being rude just an observation.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Maybe, but not likely. The entrance video should probably change soon, it always takes a while to.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
The man i finally growing his hair back and you want another S.E.S?

·
Banned
132 Posts
I'd rather see him fued with someone like Morrison/Bryan then moving him back into the Title/Main Event picture.

The S.E.S was a cool idea but it became a snoozefest.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
NO any stable he creates would just be irrelavant with nexus on the same show and being honest having a stable resulted in the lowest point of cm punks career while it enhanced the others around him it brought him down he's won all his 3 world titles being solo and it should remain that way.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Only if he makes SES a sort of Anti-Nexus faction and feuds with Barrett after Barrett wins the title. Other than that, I'd rather he didn't.

·
Banned
542 Posts
SES is what the WWE brands his fans as now. Example cena has the cenanation. Thats probably Why all that SES stuff is still on his theme.

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,798 Posts
I do not see CM Punk forming another SES, especially not on RAW.

I see Punk turning face sometime in the future and still not in the main-event. I would absolutely love to see CM Punk vs. the Miz for the WWE Title by the Royal Rumble but with Cena not being in the title-scene for a month or so now, I think the chances of Miz vs. Punk are very grim.

But then again I wouldn't be surprised if WWE keeps Punk heel and enters him into a feud with Daniel Bryan for the U.S Title. This is something I would actually like to see, only because of their history and the certainty of them having some amazing matches.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
If he will, who are gonna be the members anyway? The only plausible choice is Darren Young but i doubt WWE even has any plans for him at the moment.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
NO any stable he creates would just be irrelavant with nexus on the same show.
This is what I thought. It'd be hugely overshadowed.

EXCEPT if they were a face group and were helping say, Cena & Orton. With the brand change, hair and shave it looks like he could be going face and that would be the best way to do it.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
It's certainly a possibility we may see a new SES on Raw, there are a few guys on the Raw brand doing absolutely nothing right now who they could throw into the group. Darren Young is probably the best candidate to join the SES as he has a history with Punk from NXT season 1.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I always felt like the S.E.S was more a part of his gimmick. The stable was just extra.

That was the way it worked at the beginning. Luke was added some time after he declared himself SES and provided some promos on that.

I think that build him better as a character, although once he got the stable he became sort of stale so I don't think he will do it again for now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts