Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We saw last night how he destroyed Seth Rollins and it looked legit, he unleashed his anger on him and it was like no one else. He gave similar beatdown to reigns and cena and it was pretty intense as well. I don't think there's anyone else in the company that has that intensity, other than Lesnar.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Orton's not a ass kicker, more of a unpredictable psychopath. He is essentially like the better and legit version of what Dean Ambrose is meant to be or trying to portray currently in WWE.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
I think so. His character suffers more than anyone else's, perhaps barring Ambrose, from the limitations they put on him. He needs those intense moments to build up his character, and there are far too few.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Cena is above him with his intensity that he sells very well, Bryan is the best offensive wrestler in the business so I'd put him above him but yeah he's up there.

There's a few things he has going against him though. He's too much of a pretty boy to be seen as a good *** kicker, family lineage really plays against him here in that he was handed the spot, and even on his best his attacks are out of nowhere or slow and more spot driven. He plays a great sociopath though and has one of the better move sets.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
Yeah, Owens is definitely #2 if we're including NXT in the equation. Maaaan, I'd love to see a Lesnar/Owens match down the road, but that seems very unlikely.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts