Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
R.I.P to Morrison's career. I thought this was suppose to be his year? What happen with those comedy classes Metro?

·
Asuka
96,245 Posts
I want Riley to win, but I'll say Swagger wins. It's the only scenario that serves the storyline they're going for. Swagger will make Morrison or Riley submit, and I think I'll say Morrison because he seems to be even lower on the card than Riley. Swagger makes one of them tap out, then Vickie adds Swagger as her client, Ziggler continues to squabble with Swagger, and plays the "I didn't lose the title" card, which pushes the feud further.

·
Banned
1,525 Posts
I want Riley to win, but I'll say Swagger wins. It's the only scenario that serves the storyline they're going for. Swagger will make Morrison or Riley submit, and I think I'll say Morrison because he seems to be even lower on the card than Riley. Swagger makes one of them tap out, then Vickie adds Swagger as her client, Ziggler continues to squabble with Swagger, and plays the "I didn't lose the title" card, which pushes the feud further.
i hope this happens

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Morrison gets jobbed out. Ziggler wins in a shady finish that has Riley and Swagger believing that they could have won and we have a Ziggler vs. Riley vs. Swagger triple threat at HIAC.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts