Wrestling Forum banner

Is Michael Cole a Jerk off camera?

11910 22
According to Jim Ross, Cole is a dick. What do you guys think?
http://rajah.com/base/node/21974
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
probably

· Banned
4,265 Posts
I can VERY easily imagine Cole being somewhat of an arrogant jerk in real life, yes.

However, if I were as loaded as he is, I probably would be too.

· The Definition of Excellence
1,631 Posts
X-Pac (not that that's the most reliable of sources, but all the same) said in a shoot interview that the heel Cole is pretty similar to the real Cole. Take it for what it's worth.

· Registered
1 Posts
The morning of Wrestlemania XXX, my 13 year old daughter and I parked early near the superdome and started walking down the street. We met up with Michael Cole walking in the opposite direction. There was nobody on the street but us three. So I asked Mr. Cole if my daughter could take a picture with him. He response was "Not now, I'm running late" Really ? It would have taken all of what, seven seconds of his time or less ? It takes a genuine douche nozzle to refuse a kid.

· Registered
486 Posts
I believe it. He does come off that way, character aside

· Registered
36 Posts
The morning of Wrestlemania XXX, my 13 year old daughter and I parked early near the superdome and started walking down the street. We met up with Michael Cole walking in the opposite direction. There was nobody on the street but us three. So I asked Mr. Cole if my daughter could take a picture with him. He response was "Not now, I'm running late" Really ? It would have taken all of what, seven seconds of his time or less ? It takes a genuine douche nozzle to refuse a kid.
To be totally fair to Cole, how would he have known it was gonna be 7 seconds? Maybe you'd fumble about for your phone, maybe you'd want to take multiple pictures, maybe other people would recognize him and see him giving you a picture, and they're going to want one too. I know you said there was no one on the street, but if you did take a long time to get your camera out, other people might have shown up. Maybe you didn't want to just take a selfie with your phone, maybe you had a camera in your bag that you'd have to get out and set up. He couldn't possibly have known that, and if he's actually running late, what's he going to tell Vince? "Sorry I'm late, but I had to take a photo with some fans?" Does Vince seem like the kind of guy who would give a shit where he was, so long as he was late?

I don't know if Cole is a dick or not, maybe he is, but I don't fault him for not taking the picture. There's a time and place for that, and for him it wasn't then and there.

He fucking sucks on commentary regardless though.

· Registered
8,526 Posts
Holy necro lol.... I understand he may have looked like a jerk for not wanting to take the picture, but have you considered that maybe he really was *that* busy?

· Registered
4,263 Posts
If I was running late for work and someone tried to delay me for a non-emergency type of request I'm sure I would blow them off as well.

· Registered
1,033 Posts
But why would anyone want a photo with Michael Cole?

· Banned
138 Posts
1. this story is probably a lie 2.Who is going to stop to take a picture for someone else when they are late.....your the worst type of person to actually get mad at him for this

· Banned
19,104 Posts
From my own personal experience, I can verify he is a complete and total asshole. Not only did he refuse to take a picture with me after I asked him politely, he wouldn't even shake my hand. Fuck Michael Cole!

- Vic

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.