Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Asuka
96,222 Posts
I prefer Christian, ADR and Miz. I can't really count Barrett because for whatever reason, he's not allowed to do anything. He's certainly the most intimidating, I guess that must count for something.

·
Premium Member
16,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I prefer Christian, ADR and Miz. I can't really count Barrett because for whatever reason, he's not allowed to do anything. He's certainly the most intimidating, I guess that must count for something.
ok. Imagine though from a kid's point of view (main audience of WWE), he must be like the devil's version of Barney.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
It would have to be tween Henry, and ADR imo so yep in so many words.

ADR is a better all around wrestler (mic and in-ring skills etc) but Mark is hands down if you ask me the most intimidating out of all the heels.

Agreed with Tyrion that Miz is also a good heel, and also the fact that Barret could be so much if WWE would just give him the ball and let him loose with it.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Henry pisses me off in a way a heel character isn't supposed to. He pisses me off because he's utter shite. The Miz and R-Truth on the other hand, piss me off because they're good at what they do, and thats pissing people off. So in answer to your question, no.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Henry pisses me off in a way a heel character isn't supposed to. He pisses me off because he's utter shite. The Miz and R-Truth on the other hand, piss me off because they're good at what they do, and thats pissing people off. So in answer to your question, no.
Agreed. I like heels who are manipulative and crafty. Twisting stories and getting people fighting each other. Mark Henry is a big pile of burnt monkey poo who lumbers around and crushes people with a very unimpressive skill set.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Miz's good. Truth also (number two IMO). ADR needs more performances like the last Raw, he was awesome actually. Christian is shit. He's just a pussy. What a horrible character.

Mark Henry is the best heel right now.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nope, the best monster heel, yes. But no way the best heel. It also doesn't help that he is facing Orton, "RKO OUT OF NOWHERE!"....bye bye Evil Barney :sad:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Henry ? Offcourse he's intimidating he's an angry black man who weights almost a ton.

The best ? Nah if the WWE did not kill Miz his momentum i would say The Miz , but the only reason that i could think of is that he was getting mixed reactions. He got some pops and that is not good for a heel.

And the only reason why they didn't let that happen is because they turned Punk to a tweener who eventually will become a Babyface , most like Orton's turn was in 2010.

R-Truth is doing okay and i like his micwork , but he isn't playing a very good heel imo. He's not a face not a tweener , he's just funny.

Christian is doing great, he's whining al the time and he gets booed and stuff. But he isn't the greatest heel right now.

Barret is a great heel , but he lacks a storyline and hasn't much to do.
Cody Rhodes is definately up there for the moment he's a great heel but he needs to improve character wise , cause his gimmick is almost dead.

ADR imo is the best heel at the moment.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
mark is the most intimidating heel right now
christian and barett arent really that threatening rhodes is after mark the second best heel on smackdown
so yeah basically right now he is the best

1 - 20 of 41 Posts