Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologise in advance as I'm sure something about this has been said but I recorded Raw and decided to skip through all the shit with Peewee Herman so didn't realise she'd made an appearance til I read it somewhere online.

Does anyone know if she's coming back to WWE to wrestle or if that was just a very odd seemingly pointless one time appearance?

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I heard that she was/is a big fan of Pee Wee Herman and wanted to work alongside him, make of that what you will.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
No return. She was in the area and is a big fan of PeeWee's, so she got in touch with the WWE and asked if she could come by and meet him, then decided to do a cameo, at least that's what the news sites claim.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No return. She was in the area and is a big fan of PeeWee's, so she got in touch with the WWE and asked if she could come by and meet him, then decided to do a cameo, at least that's what the news sites claim.
That's a shame, the Diva division could use someone else who can actually wrestle along side Natalya. I might stop changing the channels when their matches come on then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts