Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
This is my show now
1,535 Posts
She’s great, an icon, a legend, and they could have done more than pretend like the 2018 RR didn’t happen.

Worst part was an amateur botching the selling of the twist of fate.

·
The Ghost of WF
Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the realm of the dead.
20,288 Posts
She's never been good on the Mic even when getting cheap heat.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
It sounds like she doesn't have a speech impediment any more, I know she's been streaming on twitch for a bit, maybe that's helped with public speaking as she didn't really talk much when she was wrestling, she was always someone's side kick

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,761 Posts
She was definitely better than she used to be. Though its possible that promo talent nearly going extinct in the modern era makes some people look even better.

I dont think she was that bad though back in the day. She never dragged the quality of an Edge promo down with her involvement and the promo where she announced her retirement was one of, if not the most intense and passionate promo any woman has cut.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I suppose better than before but overall she's not that good on the mic in general and shes been away for a long time so I didn't expect anything. She's a lot better than Charlotte was on the mic though, and the big head comment was good. Botched Twist of Fate didn't work. Lita was my fave of the Attitude Era females with Team Xtreme, but I don't think she can go anymore, which is understandable, but the good news is with how lazy and trash Charlotte's wrestling has become in the last year the match should be rather even in terms of quality.

·
Premium Member
13,556 Posts
Yeah that was better than her usual promos she cut back in the day. Although I do love her retirement promo before SurvivorSeries 2006, that one was really good.

She's always had so much charisma and connection with the audience, she got them to chant Giant Head randomly.

·
Registered
249 Posts
She looked kinda nervous but she is still a legend so it don’t matter. Also the twist of fate was a notch. I feel sorry for Charlotte , she seems to try hard to look sexy but it’s just ain’t workin

·
Waiting for Kawato
3,073 Posts
Yes, but that is an incredibly low bar, because I cannot remember one good thing she ever said in her entire WWE run.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts