Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never around to defend the title, makes his opponents look like shit, overprotected, awful match quality, all he has going for him is unstoppable T1000 booking. Why not just have Strowman's squash him and make him the person for Roman to overcome? Why put everything into a part timer? He doesn't move the needle and the show would be better without him belittling everyone.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
He's in it for himself & himself only tbh

Him adding anything to the business would be like a vegetarian adding chicken to a salad

But of course people will argue he adds "legitimacy"

He is however a name people know more than the rest of the roster bar Cena

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
He's adding blood, urine and vomit :brock4

I don't know if it's him being lazy or it's the booking, but he can be much more and add a lot to the product. I used to be excited for his matches but I started not caring since late 2015. The Suplex City shit ruined a lot of potential classic matches and feuds. Now the sole purpose of his existence is to put over Da Big Dog, so we should accept it and wait for it to happen as it will probably be his last match.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes believability, he's giving the industry and aura of cool that it desperately struggles with.
Wrestling has a planned outcome, that's not changing regardless of whether Lesnar is around or not. One guy that occasionally comes around and is booked head and shoulders over the people that are there daily does nothing for "believability" of the product.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nothing that hasn't been done before...
It's not the same. Guys like Sheamus/Strowman etc don't have the presence and the credibility of Brock.
I'd expect someone with a Brock avatar to say that. Regardless of what you feel his "credibility" is, it's time for him to step aside unless he's willing to be on the full time roster.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
I cant believe they are paying him 12 milion for the schedule he,s on. Even a guy like Ambrose outsells him in merch and is doing way more for the industry yet he,s getting 15% of Lesnars salary.

There arent even guys I'm interested in Lesnar facing anymore besides Strowman so let Strowman squash his ass at summerslam and let Reigns beat Lesnar in his retirement match at mania

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.