Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else start wondering when Randy entered and RKO'd + Eliminated Kofi?

I'm probably reading too much into it and I know a lot of you don't like Kofi anyway but I thought Kofi was a realistic winner and should have stayed in the match a little longer also I would have thought that Randy would want to eliminate a heel first to get the crowd going.

So if I'm right Kofi isn't too high in the Smackdown hierarchy.
Del Rio, Barret, Mysterio, Kane & Ezekiel Jackson outlasted him.

He might not even get a spot in the elimination chamber (Edge + Ziggler for the other spots along with Barret, mysterio, Kane and Ezekiel Jackson)

· Registered
6,883 Posts
It's getting pretty fucked up how they refuse to push Kofi. He's so damn over.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
Thread's done chaps. Kofi was wasted. Pushed up with no story to interact with Cena and against Orton. bleh

· Registered
993 Posts

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
If Kofi Kingston has not been elevated to the main event tier within the next 430 days, something horribly wrong has happened.

· Registered
490 Posts
Kofi shouldn't ever be in the main event... EVER... I don't care its a somewhat unpopular view but I remember someone posting something like: "he does flippy floppy shit" to discribe Kofi and I thought that was spot on... I wouldn't even care if he came out in a frog costume to sponsor his "leaping ability"...

Call me a troll but I just don't see him being anything else than a low to mid pushed midcarder...

· I'm a Christian
709 Posts
This is why Orton pisses me off, who the fuck is he to say who should be pushed, you keep punching the mat pal and get injured.

· Registered
993 Posts
LOL @ those who say Kofi is mainevent material.

To make the mainevent you need promo skills which Kofi clearly doesn't have. The only other way is to be massively over (Jeff Hardy) or have size (Khali).

Reactions: Xyron

· I'm a Christian
709 Posts
LOL @ those who say Kofi is mainevent material.

To make the mainevent you need promo skills which Kofi clearly doesn't have. The only other way is to be massively over (Jeff Hardy) or have size (Khali).
Are you stupid, or just ugly, Kofi is about as over as it gets.

· Registered
993 Posts
Are you stupid, or just ugly, Kofi is about as over as it gets.
Let's name call durrr I like Kofi boom boom boom.

Kofi Kingston gets a decent crowd reaction but not enough to make up for his POOR MIC SKILLS.

· I'm a Christian
709 Posts
but me on the other hand, am intelligent and attractive ;)
Well it's nice to meet somebody alike ;)

and Kofi isn't being pushed because of Randy and unfortunately because he is black
So true, if he doesn't get into the main event in the next year I don't think he ever will.

Reactions: Hiplop
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.