Wrestling Forum banner

Is JoMo being depushed

3525 Views 57 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  The Constriktor
Well John Morrison was absent on raw. Would anyone consider this a sign of him being depushed similar to this time around last year. On a sidenote this thread is not similar to my previous one in this one I'm asking if he will be depushed. The other thread asks where was Morrison last night on raw
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Banned
5,112 Posts
Hopefully he's getting depushed until he learns how to talk on the mic and get a reaction.
GTFO with that shit. I'm not even a fan of Morrison but is decent enough on the mic and you'd have to be deaf to think he doesn't get a reaction.

Anyway, I don't think he's been depushed. I think he was simply selling the effects of the EC and the beating he received from Punk last week. I think the writers are trying to come up with something for him.

· #OVER
20,482 Posts
GTFO with that shit. I'm not even a fan of Morrison but is decent enough on the mic and you'd have to be deaf to think he doesn't get a reaction.

Anyway, I don't think he's been depushed. I think he was simply selling the effects of the EC and the beating he received from Punk last week. I think the writers are trying to come up with something for him.
Morrison sucks on the mic, he's not decent in any way, shape or form. Luckily he doesn't get promo time anymore.

· #RiseAbove
1,474 Posts
Nah. JoMo's getting the real deal, slow, effective and built-up properly push that the WWE is simply not accustomed to anymore. You know, the way it should be.

You know creative has been more like: Swagger! Sheamus! Lightning pushes FTW!!!11!1...so this is why you feel concerned OP.

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Morrison doesn't suck on the mic. Mike McGullicutty sucks on the mic. Morrison is good enough to get by. He makes up for it in athletic and in-ring ability.
This this and ohh good lord THIS

· #OVER
20,482 Posts
Morrison doesn't suck on the mic. Mike McGullicutty sucks on the mic. Morrison is good enough to get by. He makes up for it in athletic and in-ring ability.
McGullicutty is the absolute worst, that doesn't stop Morrison from being terrible because he is. He doesn't make up for it because the in-ring stuff is the least important (hence why Miz gets a push and Morrison doesn't).

· Registered
103 Posts
I'm pretty sure Morrison was out this week because of the effects of the EC. If you notice, CM Punk didn't have any physical altercations either (then again, no one really did this week). The only reason JoMo wasn't on at all is that, unlike Punk, he really isn't a promo cutter...for obvious reasons. He tells his story in the ring. WWE is doing anything BUT depushing JoMo.

· Banned
5,112 Posts
McGullicutty is the absolute worst, that doesn't stop Morrison from being terrible because he is. He doesn't make up for it because the in-ring stuff is the least important (hence why Miz gets a push and Morrison doesn't).

Are you Pyro's fucking duplicate or some shit? Listen I don't want to get caught up between the Miz and Morrison fanboy war cos I couldn't give a shit about either one but if you have the athletic prowess of someone like Morrison of course it makes up for not being brilliant on the mic. Look at Benoit. Alright he wasn't athletically impressive but his in-ring work was great and he eventually reached the top. Obviously you can't absolutely suck on the mic at the same time either. Still, Benoit wasn't all that impressive on the mic. Thing is, he was entertaining and that's all that mattered. Morrison's parkour-type shit is entertaining. It is the main reason behind why he is getting this gradual push. Miz in general is entertaining and that's why he's being pushed.

Now stop being a hater and open your eyes. Morrison is decent on the mic. He's nothing special but he's decent and he makes up for it with his physical ability.

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If inring skill doesn't matter what is stopping wwe from hiring Justin bieber. Seeing that he is great on the mic. Hell if inring skills do not matter why does wwe only hire people that are trained wrestlers when they could be hiring that raving hobo down the street who is always warning us about the apocalypse. He seems excellent on the mic

· #OVER
20,482 Posts
Are you Pyro's fucking duplicate or some shit? Listen I don't want to get caught up between the Miz and Morrison fanboy war cos I couldn't give a shit about either one but if you have the athletic prowess of someone like Morrison of course it makes up for not being brilliant on the mic. Look at Benoit. Alright he wasn't athletically impressive but his in-ring work was great and he eventually reached the top. Obviously you can't absolutely suck on the mic at the same time either. Still, Benoit wasn't all that impressive on the mic. Thing is, he was entertaining and that's all that mattered. Morrison's parkour-type shit is entertaining. It is the main reason behind why he is getting this gradual push. Miz in general is entertaining and that's why he's being pushed.

Now stop being a hater and open your eyes. Morrison is decent on the mic. He's nothing special but he's decent and he makes up for it with his physical ability.
It makes up for to a degree, in that he can be a great mid-carder, but he doesn't have enough skill on the mic to be a main eventer because the big feuds are sold on the mic. In the midcard in-ring ability is most important because proper feuds aren't built and you just go out and have good matches (which is why Ziggler thrived so much in the midcard. His character has no depth but he can have great matches.) to warm up the crowd for the main eventers.

· Banned
5,112 Posts
It makes up for to a degree, in that he can be a great mid-carder, but he doesn't have enough skill on the mic to be a main eventer because the big feuds are sold on the mic. In the midcard in-ring ability is most important because proper feuds aren't built and you just go out and have good matches (which is why Ziggler thrived so much in the midcard. His character has no depth but he can have great matches.) to warm up the crowd for the main eventers.
At least you're trying to be reasonable now. Still, you're acting as if Morrison can't even talk. He's decent on the mic and as long as he makes up for it in other aspects he'll be fine in the main event. Just look at Batista (when he first started), Mysterio, Orton etc.

Great attempt at backing up your hate for Morrison though.

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Morrison probably had the week off cause he had nothing to hype before the MITB and cause last week he was in Quito Ecuador doing House Show

the spot monkey say "hi" to his haters

Dude. He looks punjabi Indian in that pic.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.