Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Rock is arguably one of the best guys on the mic to ever work for the WWE and with that being said, John Cena is making The Rock look like The Zombie from ECW on the mic. John Cena just looks like a completely different guy since this Rock & Cena feud started. Of course he still the same guy in the ring but on the mic he seems alot edgier then ever considering the PG thing. So Is John Cena Winning You Guys Over With His Mic Work ?

·
Registered
935 Posts
No hes been pissin me off. Last night for example. He was serious during the one promo. Thats cool. But then he came out all snarky and smilein. Then The Rock said he was going to "rip his throat out" how the fuck does that not piss you off in the slightest ??? Then AFTER rock left he started selling shit. Like Cena I hope u get your fucking teeth kicked in.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
No, he isn't. Cena is cheesier as ever with his no selling of Rock's promos.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Yes.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
No.

He's proved that after ten years in the biz he still knows fuck all about it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Ive actually begun to hate him more and more every time he talks

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I never thought I would ever say that but I absolutly love Cena right now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
He didn't really need to win me over to be honest. I was perfectly fine with him winning the WM28 match since it was announced. I wish this feud were more about Cena trying to cement his legacy and trying to prove himself as one of the greats, though. However, I understand there must be something on the line for the Rock too. With more and more people believing he lost it, it should get this feud more heat. There's still three weeks until Wrestlemania after all.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
The Rock is arguably one of the best guys on the mic to ever work for the WWE and with that being said, John Cena is making The Rock look like The Zombie from ECW on the mic. John Cena just looks like a completely different guy since this Rock & Cena feud started. Of course he still the same guy in the ring but on the mic he seems alot edgier then ever considering the PG thing. So Is John Cena Winning You Guys Over With His Mic Work ?
they're never gonna let the rock go all out when he isnt there for life like cena is, so they cant risk it, restrain Rock so that Cena's straw grabbing might have weight to the weak minded

·
Banned
807 Posts
FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Ho!
17,554 Posts
No, but he has been owning Rock for the last three weeks. Can't say I'm happy about it personally, but I guess this is WWE's way of balancing out how they had Rock own Cena for last year entirely. I'm fine with it for now, but hopefully we see the table turn back in Rock's favor at some point before Mania.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
No, he isn't. Cena is cheesier as ever with his no selling of Rock's promos.
Gonna have to agree with this. Cena not selling the feud at all is cringe worthy beyond anything. I won't lie thou, Cena has been dominating the Rock, I figured with all the owning the Rock has been doing to Cena till now, Cena should at least get his in. But Cena just looks like a silly goof.

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
All he is doing is irritating me beyond belief.

For someone who "really" wants this match to happen, he's doing an atrocious job of selling the feud.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
I hate him even more.

His no-selling of Rock's promos, especially the live ones, is really starting to get on my nerves.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Ive actually begun to hate him more and more every time he talks
This.

I didn't mind him a few months or so ago. Now I genuinely hope he gets his teeth kicked in. The way he was interrupting The Rock was just fucking disrespectful, you don't do that when someone is trying to cut a serious promo. I hope Rock is as stiff as hell with him at Mania and teaches him a lesson.

·
Registered
995 Posts
He may not be selling the feud or gaining anything from this, but I gotta say that Cena makes some very valid points. And I don't even like Cena, but I never liked The Rock either.

1 - 20 of 363 Posts