Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is this man

When you type in John in google all that comes up is John cena!

is he the most famous john in the world or have i been hacked?

oh and i agree with the last result on the search engine!

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
What is this man

When you type in John in google all that comes up is John cena!

is he the most famous john in the world or have i been hacked?

oh and i agree with the last result on the search engine!
Your engine will make suggestions based on the themes of your usual searches. If you search John Smith a lot it'll show John Smith related suggestions. Having said that I don't think he would, I can't think of anyone bigger right now but that's because I'm well into a nightshift and it's 5:15AM.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
"john cena is gay" :ti

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your engine will make suggestions based on the themes of your usual searches. If you search John Smith a lot it'll show John Smith related suggestions. Having said that I don't think he would, I can't think of anyone bigger right now but that's because I'm well into a nightshift and it's 5:15AM.
I see, i have searched "john cena does steroids" and stuff a lot so thats why it shows me cena

not sure why its telling me cena is gay doe

im curious what does your google show if u type in 'john'?

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
I see, i have searched "john cena does steroids" and stuff a lot so thats why it shows me cena

not sure why its telling me cena is gay doe

im curious what does your google show if u type in 'john'?
I was about to check but unfortunately I'm on a work computer I'm not meant to have internet on so I can barely even see images, let alone have a drop down box. I just tried on my phone and it had Cena and then the next one was Morrison (who certainly isn't the second most famous John in the world), so obviously mine is wrestling influenced as well.

Hard to beat Cena then. A lot of good Johns are dead :(
Surely there'd have to be an actor or musician alive or something. I just can't think because I'm coming to the end of a nightshift.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
JBL is a good one, I see him on Fox News on Saturdays talking about stocks but John Cena beats him. John Cena is the super hero for kids and the reason millions stopped watching 10 years ago.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
John Lennon, John Wayne...

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was about to check but unfortunately I'm on a work computer I'm not meant to have internet on so I can barely even see images, let alone have a drop down box. I just tried on my phone and it had Cena and then the next one was Morrison (who certainly isn't the second most famous John in the world), so obviously mine is wrestling influenced as well.

Surely there'd have to be an actor or musician alive. I just can't think because I'm coming to the end of a nightshift.
i see, thanks for the trouble

mine must be wrestling influenced too

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Lol, it's fun to think about. Wyatt is the most famous living Bray.

Is Ambrose the biggest Dean?

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
Got one! For alive John Travolta. He's more famous than Cena. It was actually starting to bother me, I'm sleep deprived and was refusing to accept Cena is the most famous John alive.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.