Wrestling Forum banner

Is John Cena on Rock's level?

24394 Views 205 Replies 146 Participants Last post by  Domingo123
In terms of star power and popularity do you think they are on the same level?

I mean at WM 18, The Rock and Hogan were arguabally two of the biggest stars ever, not HHH/Bret Hart/HBK big, they were literally larger than life and thats why the match was SOO big.

So my question is are they on the same level?
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Despite what the bandwagon thinks, yes. Cena was never this dull back in his ghetto days

Reactions: Mr. WrestleMania

· Registered
197 Posts
John Cena does nothave the power to influence the crowd like The Rock can. The Rock can get anyone to hate him or love him in the same promo. Cena, unfortunately, just gets the same reaction the entire time through. Blame PG, whatever. End of the day, The Rock is on another level.

· ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,308 Posts
I believe he is.

I'm not a Cena mark but John is certainly up there with Rock. John's been the biggest star of the company since 05, plus he's made some of the biggest sales in WWE history and is a massive draw.

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
No, Cena is not on The Rocks level, just like he's not on Stone Cold's level. It's just two different levels.

· Banned
4,205 Posts
Clearly not no, nowhere near the level of Rocky and never will be.

· Banned
4,205 Posts
are you kidding me?

John Cena is the #1 draw of all pro wrestling

even non wrestling fans know who john cena is the guy is extremely popular
I assure you, he isnt anywhere near as popular as you think, most people I know dont have a clue who he is.

· Registered
6,624 Posts
In terms of star power and popularity do you think they are on the same level?

I mean at WM 18, The Rock and Hogan were arguabally two of the biggest stars ever, not HHH/Bret Hart/HBK big, they were literally larger than life and thats why the match was SOO big.

So my question is are they on the same level?
:lmao Cena compared to The Rock ...

Man, that's impossible. The Rock is so much more of a Superstar than Cena ever will be, so no they can't be compared. Also listen to the Pro Wrestling Report from Maxsport on YT, they explain perfectly why Cena isn't near the level of The Rock.

· Banned
266 Posts

But seriously,what's up with these 14 year old's threads lately?Even comparing those two shows you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.