Votes: 3 30.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a hate thread. I just want to address something that I have been thinking about.

When he talks it seems it sounds as though he is insane. Last night was a good example. Re-watch it with all this in mind and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm not saying he's going to kill somebody or anything but it does seem like he's lost it.

With everything going on in his life, all the traveling etc do you think maybe that John Cena is actually going a bit crazy?

·
Registered
100 Posts
How stupid. Look, the blokes going through shit atm, he came out last night and cut a very good promo and he had fun doing it - he's having a rough time, but with what he loves best (being a part of the WWE) he had a good time and i'm sure it all helped him feel better about his situation in the short term.
He's not going crazy, was just coping with his problems in his way. Honestly, give the bloke a break.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Not sure about Cena, but I'm going crazy looking at ur sig and avatar.

I guess I really am not sure, I personally don't think he is, but I don't have any information that would confirm or deny it all I know is he is going through some crap right now. But I can see how watch last night's promo could give you that feeling.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How stupid. Look, the blokes going through shit atm, he came out last night and cut a very good promo and he had fun doing it - he's having a rough time, but with what he loves best (being a part of the WWE) he had a good time and i'm sure it all helped him feel better about his situation in the short term.
He's not going crazy, was just coping with his problems in his way. Honestly, give the bloke a break.
No he didn't. The promo was awful.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
The reason why he acted that way is this. The whole wrestlingworld knew about the divorce and that Raw show was his first TV appearance since the news and he knew that all eyes will be on him. You could see how he felt uncomfortable in the first seconds before he knew if the fans would cheer for him or not.
That was the guy who literally wanted to to cry because he felt insecure showing up on TV the first time since the divorce news. The stupid "if that is your real name Mr. Laurinaitis" joke was only to break the ice because if you could speak the first seconds in front of the audience without starting to cry or without breaking down you did it.
Notice also how the crowd reacted. With standing ovation like he came back from a injury or like he made a return to WWE after 10 years.
The fans, Cole & Lawler and even John Laurinaitis who is supposed to be his nemesis and opponent on PPV smiled and laughed at every lame, childish and stupid joke he made to give him strength.
Maybe the character John Cena will never give up but the person John Cena is a weak human being. I don´t blame him but that´s maybe the reason why he acted sometimes retarded in segments with CM Punk, The Rock or Brock Lesnar, because he is a unsecure human being.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
You people are fucked, take it easy.

The dude is a wrestler, theres no reason for this over-dramatic nonsense.
He's getting a divorce, everything else is exactly the same.

I can't believe wishing him ill-will. I don't like him at all as a wrestler, but this is just some guy and his life, not part of the show.

·
Registered
270 Posts
He's not going crazy, he just cut a shitty promo that was completely ripped off of "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective". Not creative and not funny. Same old Cena.

·
Administrator
59,280 Posts
You people are fucked, take it easy.

The dude is a wrestler, theres no reason for this over-dramatic nonsense.
He's getting a divorce, everything else is exactly the same.

I can't believe wishing him ill-will. I don't like him at all as a wrestler, but this is just some guy and his life, not part of the show.
Right. Silly thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.