Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed that Jinder is growing his hair out really long now? When he was with Rusev, he had it more tapered. I think his hair is thinning and he's growing his hair out longer to make it less noticeable.

before:

Now his hair is long and he always puts a ton of gel in it to pull it back to hide what looks like a bald spot.

Reactions: LegendAS

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
What's up with you and balding WWE stars?

Reactions: embarassed fan

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,255 Posts
Balding, gyno, acne

The prices of 'out-dieting' opponents are very high indeed.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Balding, gyno, acne

The prices of 'out-dieting' opponents are very high indeed.
It works for Corbin since his gimmick is supposed to be a trailer park trash but Jinder is supposed to be a rich prince so he should get hair plugs like Chris Masters, Chavo and Jerry Lawler did if he's balding, and get the surgery the Rock got when he had gyno. Maybe whenever they give him time off he will.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,255 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,138 Posts
Who cares?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
I've seen a few friends lose their hair fairly fast and they're not even 35. There will be no time for Jinder to get a hair transplant in the near future, and even if he does he will have to take propecia. The downside to this is that those complaining about gyno don't realise that gyno is also a possible side effect of propecia. He's damned if he does get a hair transplant and he's damned if he doesn't. Keep it short on the sides and let it grow in the middle to blend it out is probably the best he can do for now and use rogaine. I am not entirely sure if he's balding I never paid much attention to it, but it does point to hair thinning and receding.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've seen a few friends lose their hair fairly fast and they're not even 35. There will be no time for Jinder to get a hair transplant in the near future, and even if he does he will have to take propecia. The downside to this is that those complaining about gyno don't realise that gyno is also a possible side effect of propecia. He's damned if he does get a hair transplant and he's damned if he doesn't. Keep it short on the sides and let it grow in the middle to blend it out is probably the best he can do for now and use rogaine. I am not entirely sure if he's balding I never paid much attention to it, but it does point to hair thinning and receding.
He would have to take a few months off if he wanted to get the hair transplant and gyno reduction.

Chavo did it and advertised for some informercial years ago when he was in the WWE.

The Rock also got the gyno surgery. Before he got it, he started wrestling with a shirt on a lot.

Reactions: NapperX

·
Registered
813 Posts
Good thing he is getting a push as of late. A hair transplant will be more affordable. The potential fear of going bald may very well be Jinder's driving success.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Why is balding an issue? This forum these days.
Depends on the gimmick. For someone like Luke Harper or Baron Corbin it wouldn't be. For someone like Finn Balor, Breezango, Jinder or anyone who's gimmick relies on looking aesthetic, then it could hinder them.

Reactions: LegendAS
1 - 20 of 47 Posts