Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt he will win at night of champions, so will he just go to smackdown or take a break and come back a few months later?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Released? No. But his contract will expire after NOC. It's possible that they don't resign him, but I really don't want to see that happen.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahhh crap totally forget about his contract expiring hate to see him go :( he won't even get a proper send off

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I probably won't watch RAW much after he leaves aside from road to WM time and summer when i have nothing to really do. Jericho is like the only person on RAW who really still entertains me at a level where i feel the need to tune in every other week to see whats up.

At least on Smackdown i care about more than just Punk on the roster.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Why does everyone think Jericho is leaving.

I have a feeling they're just teasing the internet rumors and have him return as face y2j jericho or just goes back to smackdown

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Hiplop™;8788112 said:
his contract is expiring, hes hosting a show, and releasing a book
Hosting a show? That was a few months ago.

His contract is up yes, but I can't see them having him leave in a throwaway match where he isn't even a main player. His 1st leave was better, at least he got a feud from it. I see him staying

No superstar has released a book while working with wwe?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

His contract is up yes, but I can't see them having him leave in a throwaway match where he isn't even a main player. His 1st leave was better, at least he got a feud from it. I see him staying

Jericho also has commitments to Fozzy to promote the record they put out earlier this year. Plus the book he is putting out in February is being published by the same company that published his first book A Lions Tale which was released before he came back to WWE in 2007.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts

oh really? :eek:

and you can but then it gets watered down due to WWE having to release it and jericho doesnt want thath

·
lyfe
8,846 Posts
Jericho leaving = awful ... just awful. His mic-skills are unmatchable, and he's put on some great matches since his return (2008 was an amazing year for him in terms of feuds and matches).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Jericho leaving = awful ... just awful. His mic-skills are unmatchable, and he's put on some great matches since his return (2008 was an amazing year for him in terms of feuds and matches).
I you can't forget about the unforgettable debut. man that was like the world stopping to see one man, and that was Chris Jericho.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
oh really? :eek:

and you can but then it gets watered down due to WWE having to release it and jericho doesnt want thath
Exactly Chris took great pride in the first book he put out and when he chose to do a second one I don't think he would of been trilled if Vince or Stephanie came to him and told him what he could & could not put in it

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Yeah, I think this is it for Jericho in WWE. It's been a good run.

However, I would like him to come back and take an announcing position after he has the stuff with Fozzy squared away.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Jericho also has commitments to Fozzy to promote the record they put out earlier this year. Plus the book he is putting out in February is being published by the same company that published his first book A Lions Tale which was released before he came back to WWE in 2007.
Yeah aren't Fozzy touring soon? They are playing a gig at my favourite bar here in November time I think, I was gonna get tickets.

I'm pretty sure Jericho will be leaving, which is a shame. He's definitely going to return though, right? Surely. :eek:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts