Lack of mic skills
Very over with the fans
Left on bad terms with WWE

They apply to both

I remember around WM25,Jeff was getting bigger pops than Cena or HHH

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
In a way I agree, Jeff was the second face of the WWE if not the face, but he was booked as the little train that could, unlike Cena, plus the brand split took a huge roll on it.

Besides Jeff idolized UW. so it makes a lot of sense.

·
Banned
188 Posts
Tbh, I hate Jeff Hardy, but he's just great on the mic. He was really impressive during his heel run in TNA, even though I agree about the rest.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
wrong in so many ways.

jeff didnt leave on very bad terms, his contract was up and he left. thats it.
he wasnt anywhere near as over as warrior.
he hasnt anywhere near the mic skills warrior has, not that warrior is supremely talented on the mic but he has done some legendary promos and he is more than comftable on the mic and in his character. jeff hardy is not at home on the mic whatsoever, no even comparable.
unique ring skills? jeff hardy flys all over the place and ultimate warrior was a insanely pumped up big guy with a fairly standard moves set, again not comparable at all.

stupid ass thread.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Jeff Hardy ? He only has one thing that 9/10 of the wrestler today don't have. And that is charisma.

He isn't that great in the ring. Yeah he takes some cool bumps and some cool spots if he doesn't fuck them up.
As for his micskills... He doesn't have them...

But he has more charisma than Orton , Cena , Del Rio and Punk combined.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Well the difference is no one in the locker room liked warrior and said he had no passion for business. So here you go. Huge difference.

If anything Jeff Hardy is modern day Jake The Snake.

·
Banned
1,060 Posts
Jeff was awesome in his prime though, but yeah, they're very similar. Although I doubt WWE will make a DVD down the road about Jeff Hardy's downward spiral.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Are you seriously retarded? No Jeff Hardy is a damn good wrestler something the Ultimate Warrior never was because he needed others carrying him to decent matches.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I can understand why your comparing Jeff Hardy to Ultimate Warrior, but i dont see it. Although Jeff Hardy to me Was not good on the mic, Decent in ring skills, He was a high flyer, Casuals love it, But he did have alot of charisma and was very over with the fans.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Bob Marley NO but he's the only one willing to do the face paint
wish more would though .......Old School is cool still.

·
Premium Member
5,903 Posts
Goldberg and John Cena with their meteoric pushes have more in common with Warrior. Also, he did not lack in mic skills; he could school Jeff Hardy on the stick.

·
Premium Member
5,903 Posts
Bob Marley NO but he's the only one willing to do the face paint
wish more would though
.......Old School is cool still.
So you’re of the opinion that creative would sit idly by while half the roster throws paint on their face? You don’t suppose creative has a say on who wears what? When’s the last time any professional on TV wore what they wanted in front of a camera?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts