Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had one since I was kid. Theres just something sexy about womens feet. Am I weird?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
To use the worn down cliche ,what ever floats your boat man,but yes it is immensley weird.

Would this foot even do the job?

The big toe nail looks weidly like a slug or something. *gets sick *

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
This thread title gets abbreviated to "Is it wrong to have a foot..." on the main page. Though it would say "Is it wrong to have a foot growing out of your ass?" when I clicked it. I'm slightly disappointed about this.

And yeah, that's a pretty disgusting fetish. I wouldn't say it makes you wierd though considering a lot of people like feet apparently. One of them wrote and directed Pulp Fiction.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
well it's true, I don't look quite as good in pink *giggle* but I do have a pair of eyes that would put her to shame.
would you say you have bedroom eyes like Evangeline Lilly?

it is a common fetish but its still makes you strange imo.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
would you say you have bedroom eyes like Evangeline Lilly?

it is a common fetish but its still makes you strange imo.
bedroom eyes with serial killer intensity.

and it's common, but yeah I mean it's not like it's the end of the world and there's not a whole lot you can do about it I guess, personally licking toes and all that wouldn't do it for me but it's not like you're doing anyone any harm.

·
Lynskey Lover
774 Posts
No, not at all.

You see as far as a fetish goes, this one is common & above all totally harmless (unless you like trample, but that's another story)

Worked on a Docu a couple of years ago about extreme fetishes, feet are nothing, NOTHING compaired to some of the weird shit out there.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
No. In fact, you're pretty fucking normal as far as fetishes go. Foot fetishes are pretty common fetishes and are incredibly tame compared to some of the more kinkier ones.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I would like to make a joke somewhere, but when you know about things like scat and ball busting and almost everything else Germans a foot fetish is very normal and harmless. Just find a woman who is cool with that, my girl would be down if I had a foot fetish. Lucky for guys like us we only have foot and Hitler fetishes.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
One of them wrote and directed Pulp Fiction.
Knowing this makes you watch his films very, very differently. Especially Jackie Brown. You can make a drinking game out of the close-ups of Pam Grier's feet.

Anyway, the fetish isn't so weird, and everybody has one. Mine is for cheerleaders. Just one small reason why this is the best show on television:

I used to hate Ashley Tisdale. Then they teamed her with Aly Michalka and a cheerleading uniform. I'd love to be the meat in that sandwich.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,010 Posts
Nah, feets are kewt man.

They're one of the most sensitive parts of the human body so it's pretty normal.

What's is it you like about them OP? Ticklyness? Wigglyness of toes?

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.