Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at pics of THE GIANT (wcw) you could see he was clearly packing some serious muscle.

Hell, he was even bigger in the late 90's/early 2000's in WWF.

Now, he's a big sack of potatoes. Yeah he's seven foot but he's doesn't look like he's got the POWA anymore. I'd wager Cesaro is stronger than Show and he's half his size.

It may be the reason people aren't buying him these days. He's like a 7 foot two comedy baby.

At his age, plus having gigantism, is it too late for Show to get back that serious intimidating physique he used to have? Personally I don't think he can now without his arteries exploding.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
He's 41, his metabolism is slower and it's probably harder for him to build muscle. All things considered, it would be tougher for him to look like he did in 2000.

For his own health he should try to lose a hundred pounds or so.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out new Arnold Shwartz pics and tell me it's hard for an old man to rebuild his muscles :D

But yeah, gigantism isn't good when you get older ... the toll the condition takes on the body after many years is terrible

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
he actually got surgery to remove Gigantism...he had the same thing Andre did and he would have died from it but he had the gland removed and now he stopped growing and is fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts