Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the CW division has been on RAW for a little while now and while at first I was excited to see something different on RAW I feel now it really prevents the flow of the show.

Now I do enjoy the fast paced crazy moves that this division has to offer so that's not the problem I have. But the CW guys hardly ever interact with the main roster par this Sasha/Alicia thing going down. I genuinely thought that the stars with have their own division but would also be wrestling/feuding with people outside the division as well.

Raw tends to "tell a story" throughout the show (opening promo - setting up main event). The CW segments/matches just seem to get in the way.

Is it time to move the CW division/feuds to 205 exclusive? with a weekly show and specials/ppvs.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I think a lot of fans are just used to the division being a Smackdown thing, and I fall into that category.. the CW coming on after 1-2 matches/segments does seem to interrupt the flow for some reason for me too

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,785 Posts
Yeah. They don't know how to let them wrestle like CW's.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
1 cruiserweight segment a week is enough. Also they need to stop treating it like it's a different show. Stop changing the ropes to pink, just keep it as a regular RAW match.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
They have to bind more raw segments with the cruiserweights. Only way I see the cruiserweights getting truly over is if they interact with the RAW superstars.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,785 Posts
I don't see the point of it at all at this point, especially with mostly meaningless, meh type matches.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts