Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admittedly, I'm saying this with limited knowledge of NXT, seeing as the only things I've seen are from matches and clips posted on Youtube and Dailymotion, but from what I have seen, I think, excepting AJ, you could switch out the main roster divas, for the NXT Diva's and get a superior product.

I especially want to see Emma, Paige and Bayley get called up soon. I think each could be very over, and could be put into title feuds right away. (I'm especially liking Bayley right now).

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Other than AJ and maybe Natalya, yes.

Paige, Emma, Bayley, Summer (Still counts :side:) and Rebecca Knox/Becky Lynch are on a different level than the likes of The Bellas and Tamina.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yes. Paige, Emma, Charlotte, Summer Rae, Sasha Banks, and Bayley are better than everyone except AJ, Naomi, and Natalya.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes..... You know how it goes.

I actually enjoy the Diva matches on NXT (and I enjoy that it's called the womens division and the womens title) and the talent is so much better than all of the main roster, excluding Natalya & AJ. I find them engaging, talented, skillful. The matches are fun and not bad and they can talk better than the main divas too. Give me Bayley, Paige, Summer, Sasha, Emma and even Charlotte over the main roster divas. Keep AJ, Tamina and Natalya...add the NXT women and you have a good division there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts