Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im reading through a few things right now and im just wondering; Is it really worth it bitching about people? I mean seriously I understand you point out a Moronic statement but to carry it on is just wrong. it's a waste of time, waste of space, and a waste of mind to just carry on a pointless "Feud" through the internet of all places. So somebody is a fuckin moron. Deal with it. Chances are youve met in your life at least 2-3 people that are so moronic that you question there level of retardation.

Now when it comes to actually "Feuding" with people on the internet Just wondering; Do you get the satisfaction that you think you've "Owned" or "Dissed" someone on a screen? Don't get me wrong I find it fuckin humorous that ppl like Legendkiller and a few others take the stupidest of petty shit to seriously. Some things (I won't pretain to right now for I don't know the rammafications behind certain things said eariler) are not necessary nor should be mentioned. It's there life..not yours.

In the end if you find it worth your while to continue to "Diss" and "Own" newbies/marks whatever you wanna call them then all the power to you. I just simply find it pointless in the end. Drama is funny. But only as long as it lasts for a small amount a time. Through time it just gets boring I think. I just thought I would point that out.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thats stupid internet people for ya and that's basically Internet forum people for you. Best thing is to have your fun, post and don't give 2 shits what other's do or say.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Oh man, you've totally changed my outlook on the internet.

I don't know what's funnier, people "dissing" people, or people complaining about people "dissing" people.:cuss:

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not complaining, I just want to know what's the benefit out of it that's all. Cause i believe that shit doesn't matter unless it benefits you that's all,

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
There is no benefit. Some users so it to try to get the better of other users.

I couldn't care less, I'd kick the shit out of anyone here so I'm not worried.

N

·
0 Posts
Wow, nice speech. Congratulations on that. How long did it take you to type that? I mean...you do know you just wasted your time posting that, right? Just as everyone who posts on here does. Forums are a joke. People bitch. You don't see us moderate it that much because MOST of it is in rants, or at least the 'offensive' stuff. You want to block out the bitching? Never come to this forum.

BreakDownV1 said:
I hate everyone.

Well, Flash, Kliqster and BB are about the only ones not in my recent shit list.
Die, you fucking asshole.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Well, I think it is entartaining.
BTW BV1 you rule, RAJAH you rule, and NITEMARE you rule.
Not sucking up, I'm just saying these guys have the balls of a bull and the brain of einstein.
These guys know what to say.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
takerphenom said:
Well, I think it is entartaining.
BTW BV1 you rule, RAJAH you rule, and NITEMARE you rule.
Not sucking up, I'm just saying these guys have the balls of a bull and the brain of einstein.
These guys know what to say.
I have the feeling that you are sucking up. :p

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I hate you BDV1.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts