Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to have the sounds turned off in the Arcade. Is there a way or anything???

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I don't want to sound like an obvious prick but try turning your speakers down or even off.
But I guess that wasn't the answer you were looking for.
A sign of things to come.
Actually I would love to be able to pause during games.

·
Registered
454 Posts
yea my computers a peice of crap. Ive had it since 1996/1997 and its taken several trips down the stairs...

Im getting a new one for my birthday though. So ill be able to whoop all yer asses in the arcade :cool:

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I can play the games, but on Tetris and Snake, it closes the window when I finish and I can't save my score. :( My comps only a year old too. Nitemare said to download the updates, but when I did that it said my comp almost crashed. I agree, the sounds should be able to turn off. If you turn off the speakers, you can't listen to music.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
guitarplayer218 said:
I can play the games, but on Tetris and Snake, it closes the window when I finish and I can't save my score. :( My comps only a year old too. Nitemare said to download the updates, but when I did that it said my comp almost crashed. I agree, the sounds should be able to turn off. If you turn off the speakers, you can't listen to music.
I agree you can hear the game music more than the music you are listening to and gets annoting after a while.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rajah said:
I don't want to sound like an obvious prick but try turning your speakers down or even off.
LMAO
I was expecting that from somebody, and i guess thats what ill have to do:p

·
Registered
840 Posts
juggalo shaggs said:
yea my computers a peice of crap. Ive had it since 1996/1997 and its taken several trips down the stairs...

Im getting a new one for my birthday though. So ill be able to whoop all yer asses in the arcade :cool:
Yeah, right. Fat people can't win at anything, except maybe an eating contest. Your fat, stubby fingers probably hit two or three keys at a time.:flip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts