Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before last night, it was consensus that it would be Roman advancing to Mania to face HHH in the main event with either Lesnar vs Ambrose or Lesnar vs Wyatt.

However after Lesnar destroyed them both with ease and made them look like geeks and with the pops he got over them, is it possible WWE puts their real biggest star at the moment in the main event?

You can have Roman vs Dean in the co-main event, have one of them turn heel.

Only problem is we've already seen HHH/Lesnar but hey I'd rather see that then Roman/HHH.

Probably just wishful thinking as there has been months of build up between Roman and HHH unless they manage to get the title off him before Mania and have them face non-title.

·
Quiet On The Set
701 Posts
Wishful thinking. They're doing Lesnar/Wyatt as foreshadowed in the Rumble. The problem is that Lesnar will have looked like a humungous dope considering Wyatt's dumped him from the Rumble (after most were eliminated), he didn't go for revenge, and now he's been on for weeks since and hasn't gotten revenge. And we know at Fastlane that he'll hit an F5 and the buzzer will go off with the Wyatt's costing him again.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
I seriously doubt they're gonna go there again. HHH isn't gonna put himself over Lesnar again, and I can't see Brock winning the title again either (not yet anyway), so I'd still count on Reigns vs HHH and Brock vs Bray/The Wyatts. If they have a Plan B at all, it'll probably be HHH vs Ambrose. They've been giving Ambrose quite the spotlight these past few weeks and his booking over the past few months have been consistently strong as well. So far, it feels like the match at Fast Lane is more Brock vs Ambrose than it is Brock vs Ambrose vs Reigns.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
This match again?

No thanks.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
The last thing WWE needs is another horrible Lesnar title reign.
lesnar being champ gives credibility to the belt

made wwe championship matches have the big feel

Reactions: I am the Storm

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Before last night, it was consensus that it would be Roman advancing to Mania to face HHH in the main event with either Lesnar vs Ambrose or Lesnar vs Wyatt.

However after Lesnar destroyed them both with ease and made them look like geeks and with the pops he got over them, is it possible WWE puts their real biggest star at the moment in the main event?

You can have Roman vs Dean in the co-main event, have one of them turn heel.

Only problem is we've already seen HHH/Lesnar but hey I'd rather see that then Roman/HHH.

Probably just wishful thinking as there has been months of build up between Roman and HHH unless they manage to get the title off him before Mania and have them face non-title.
I was thinking this also.

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
No. It'd be on the table as a consideration if it was fresh. Too bad Triple H shoehorned his way into a three-match feud with Brock a few years ago that nobody but him wanted to see go more than one match.

·
Learning to break RECORDS
221 Posts
Roman vs Ambrose with one of them turning heel would be a good co-main event match. We all know Reigns is going to get boo'd out of the stadium.. so I don't know

HHH vs Lesnar, even though we seen it many times, it would still be good if they added a stipulation, and it would also be faced with a new perspective as HHH is WWE champion and Lesnar is being cheered as a good guy in this scenario.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Wishful thinking. They're doing Lesnar/Wyatt as foreshadowed in the Rumble. The problem is that Lesnar will have looked like a humungous dope considering Wyatt's dumped him from the Rumble (after most were eliminated), he didn't go for revenge, and now he's been on for weeks since and hasn't gotten revenge. And we know at Fastlane that he'll hit an F5 and the buzzer will go off with the Wyatt's costing him again.

You can easily write that off as Lesnar believed the wyatts were beneath him and had already destroyed them at the rumble. He was put right back into title contention the next night so he didn't really lose much. If they cost him again, though, he'll be pissed because there are no more opportunities to be in the title match at Mania.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts