Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
His talent is pretty much wasted in TNA, when he failed WWE health test and went to TNA instead i was very disappointed. Now i really hope WWE will consider to bring him back again. Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Why the Hell would that not be possible. This year we saw Bret Hart take on Vince McMahon in a match at Wrestlemania... that is something you would never imagine is possible. WWE signing a really talented guy some day that they nearly signed in the first place, that is more than possible - it's also very plausible.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I pray that 'Our Nige' gets fed up with TNA and looks elsewhere, only for WWE to renew their interest. It was sad that it fell apart the way it did, only for TNA to then pick him up, start promising... and then fuck him up. The only praise management has given him since his debut was when Dixie commented over Twitter about his card tricks.

I'd give the sight in my left eye to see him align with Barrett and Regal. Crowd heat personified right there.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Still find it funny how he said he went to TNA over WWE cause TNA had a better plan for him(yet that ended up not being the real reason) and look at him now lol.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Well depends what the health problems were, if there long term then no

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I don't think WWE will ever sign Haworth/McGuiness/Wolfe. He's already 32 and he's got a few years left on his TNA contract I presume. Add to that, that he's now damaged goods because of how TNA have used him. He'll be 35 and midcard by the time he's available. I'm guessing that WWE wont be in the market for 35 year old mid-card guys who have no history that's worth anything to them.

The best we ca hope for with Wolfe is a return to ROH once his TNA contract is complete and then a few years of great matches with younger guys on the circuit at that time.

·
Broadcast Journalist
280 Posts
Much like if Tyler Black had done (or pretty much anybody, to be frank), McGuinness going to TNA before WWE has severely hurt his chances of ever really making a splash in "the E". I really do not believe that if you go to TNA before WWE that you will ever really be taken entirely seriously when working for Vince. It seems to just handicap you! Hopefully, I'd be wrong here however as he's a fooking awesome talent who always gets a reaction out of the crowd, whether he's talking or wrestling.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,968 Posts
I think he'll be in TNA for life, sadly. Which is exactly why they should be pushing him.

He'd struggle with top-level indy wrestling now, physically and WWE's schedule wouldn't do him any favours. I don't think WWE will ever change their mind about his concussions either.

It's a shame that his body took such punishment, in ROH, but it's a case of thanks for the memories. He had some of the best matches ever, during that title run.

·
Asuka
96,241 Posts
Much like if Tyler Black had done (or pretty much anybody, to be frank), McGuinness going to TNA before WWE has severely hurt his chances of ever really making a splash in "the E". I really do not believe that if you go to TNA before WWE that you will ever really be taken entirely seriously when working for Vince. It seems to just handicap you! Hopefully, I'd be wrong here however as he's a fooking awesome talent who always gets a reaction out of the crowd, whether he's talking or wrestling.

He could be the exception, but proves that it can be done nevertheless. We still have to wait to see how WWE uses Kaval. Kaval wrestled in TNA before, as everyone knows and he just won NXT season 2.

As for WWE signing Nigel, I doubt it. It'd be nice, he deserves some exposure, but he's getting too old for WWE. Being 32 in today's WWE means you might as well be 50.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Still find it funny how he said he went to TNA over WWE cause TNA had a better plan for him(yet that ended up not being the real reason) and look at him now lol.
I don't think that was the only reason he went to TNA but to be fair he was being used brilliantly until he became a victim of circumstances when Hogan & Bischoff went there

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Sadly, I think the concussions will keep him out of WWE forever. WWE's sensitivity towards this cannot be overstated and we all know why. And he just couldn't take the WWE's travel regimen at all.

As one poster said, WWE has Wade Barrett. They have their brutal English heel for the long haul, and he's a couple years younger and a whole lot less banged up.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
I'd love for him to be in the WWE. The best overall wrestler to ever come out of Ring Of Honor. Was absolutely shattered when I heard he signed with TNA.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Its a shame what happened to him in TNA. They bring him in to fued with Kurt Angle, and the 2 out of 3 falls match they had was great. Then Hogan and Bischoff show up then before you know it they're pushing the washed up 40 year old ECW wrestlers.

I'm not sure what his contract says, but like someone said earlier, him going to TNA really hurt him.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts