Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure i'll get flamed for this but TNA need to hit it big this sunday, could Hogan actually be working us?
Been rooting through Twitter, looking at Hogans videos, there's not really any reason he couldn't be faking that stuff. Anyone could put some tubes up their nose and start rolling their eyes. As far as I know, his two kids Brooke and Nick don't live with him, and there's not one "hope my dad gets better" or direct tweet to Hulk from them. What if TNA are trying to lure you into the whole false sense thing, making it obvious watching Impact when there's a beatdown and you see Hogan drop to the floor so he doesn't participate.

Looking at the psychology behind it you could see what TNA are trying to do, they wack Hogan in hospital and everyone claims it's a work, he comes out of hospital and people think "yeah he's definitely coming to BFG". So then he "gets rushed to hospital", this automatically makes you forget everything else and you think, oh so he was injured, he won't be coming tonight.

I'm not saying Hogan is coming sunday night to wrestle because I honestly feel he can't. But I think he is showing up and his back isn't so bad that he can't walk.

When the whole "they" thing is going down I can imagine it so easy, Hogan wheels himself to the top of the ramp, rips out the tubes from his nose and starts walking to the ring.

It could happen.
Commence flaming me.

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
Possible but its hard to work people these days because of the internet and so on. I personally believe Hulk is in the hospital, he's near his 60's and has been wrestling for most his life. He's known for having a bad back so I think its true. THough I wouldn't mind if it was a work but it takes a lot to do that these days

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
TMZ...

TMZ has learned Hulk -- who recently re-injured his back collecting seashells -- had a spinal chord stimulator inserted into his back during a "very, very painful" procedure at a Florida hospital.

A spinal chord stimulator is a device that is inserted below the skin, and uses electric currents to alleviate the effects of chronic pain.

Sources close to Hulk tell TMZ he's "upbeat" about the SCS -- and hopes he'll be allowed to go home soon.

UPDATE: Hulk was discharged from the hospital late last night ... but re-admitted himself this morning because he was still in "excruciating" pain.

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
Its possible I mean TNA is very good at curve balling us. I mean the fact is. No one has one single clue who THEY is. That is pretty impressive.

I mean whoever it ends up being. Someone in the crowd guessed as a option that it might be this or taht person. So you are going to hear a million i saw called that bla bla.

Im pretty dam sure though Hogan's back is really fucked in real life. But if anyone is well aware of the internet.

Its TNA they have screwed with the internet before. Which is think is great.

Only one way to find out folks. 10.10.10 I really hope if people are TNA fans.They will fucking order this ppv. I sure will give TNA my 2 cents.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
TMZ reports that Hulk Hogan was in "a lot of pain" following a back procedure on Wednesday that Hogan hopes will help resolve his chronic back problems.

Hogan underwent surgery to implement a spinal chord stimulator into his back that was described as a "very, very painful" procedure.

"I have a hole in the middle of my back looks like a was shot with a 50calib rifle," Hogan said on Twitter to describe the condition of his back post-surgery.

Hogan has been in and out of the hospital over the past month attempting to resolve chronic pain that has reportedly limited his movement and ability to function.

According to TMZ's report, Hogan is confident the procedure inserting a spinal chord stimulator into his back will eventually allow him to resume normal activity.

Hogan is advertised for tonight's live TNA Impact and his in-ring wrestling return in a six-man tag match at Sunday's Bound for Glory PPV. Both appear to be unlikely after Wednesday's latest back procedure.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
It might turn out to be like the six man tag from batb 1996 where hogan comes in at the minute missing most of the action, typical hogan

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
No, Hes posted videos of himself hooked up to IVs and Tubes, Doubt it. I'm not happy hes in a bad shape, but i sure as hell happy hes not gonna be wrestling at BFG.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
He is a pretty old geezer, so I would say its not a work. Old peoples backs and hips go all the time.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
He is a pretty old geezer, so I would say its not a work. Old peoples backs and hips go all the time.
Hogans not your traditional geezer like your Grandpa. Go slam your body off the concrete daily for the next 20 years of your life and see how you feel by 60 (let alone next week ) however old you may be.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
I don't think he's working anyone. He's legit out. He's been having back problems for years.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts