Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He hates on R-truth over on raw, he hates on Kofi Kingston, he hates on MVP and I think he even hates on Mark Henry... seriously whats up with that?

I aint even black, I'm Slavic but I was just wondering

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Nexus should accept him into the group after they kick out Otunga. :D

Reactions: Duberry

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
'Controlled frenzy!'

And yes, it's evident in how he hates American Dragon most of all, everyones favourite black man.

You can't list a few black face wrestlers and use them as reasons why the commentator on the way to turning completely heel is racist.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
He hates on R-truth over on raw, he hates on Kofi Kingston, he hates on MVP and I think he even hates on Mark Henry... seriously whats up with that?

If he turns into a massive Alex Riley mark (when he finally gets to wrestle on Raw) then you'll have a more convincing case. Until then I'm going to say no.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
If he turns into a massive Alex Riley mark (when he finally gets to wrestle on Raw) then you'll have a more convincing case. Until then I'm going to say no.
Well he already is a massive Alex Riley mark. Back on NXT Season 2 he would go crazy for Riley because that Miz was his pro and the way he wrestled in the ring, and yes he hates anything that doesn't have to do with the Miz, Riley, or quoting the RAW GM.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I really don't understand Cole's gimmick at all. I get that he's a tweener but there's no consistency from week to week. It's almost like his gimmick is being an angry IWC fan that gets pissy when his favorites don't win.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I really don't understand Cole's gimmick at all. I get that he's a tweener but there's no consistency from week to week. It's almost like his gimmick is being an angry IWC fan that gets pissy when his favorites don't win.
This.

Cole marks for The Miz, Alex Riley, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, & Vickie Guerrero.

Cole hates Daniel Bryan, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, the Hart Dynasty, and all of the NXT3 rookies except Maxine.

Cole is different from most of the other commentators who were either unbiased, or biased.

Cole is one of the few commentators to actually have favorites no matter if they're aligned as face or heel.

That's why I think Cole's new character represents the IWC.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
I've always hated Cole but I've been liking him recently and him and Striker are great together :lmao

As for OP's question, to be honest I never noticed that.

·
11,236 Posts
Well he already is a massive Alex Riley mark. Back on NXT Season 2 he would go crazy for Riley because that Miz was his pro and the way he wrestled in the ring, and yes he hates anything that doesn't have to do with the Miz, Riley, or quoting the RAW GM.
I put that down the fact that he was Miz' rookie rather than marking for Riley specifically but you're right. What I'm really waiting to see is how Cole reacts to him once they're no longer associated with one another.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
*R-Truth:TIME TO GET CRUNK!*

Cole:Oh my god, GO AWAY!

Cole:GO AWAY!

R-Truth:Time to get raped!

*Heidinrich comes up*

Cole:NO! NOT THIS WAY!

lol and yeah it actually rhymed... anyone notice?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
you just listed a bunch of babyfaces.

while Cole does have specific favorites he likes and dislikes, he likes FAR more heels than faces. if Mark Henry was a badass heel, spilling sexual chocolate over NXT3 divas, he would probably love the shit out of the guy.

·
Registered
725 Posts
This.

Cole marks for The Miz, Alex Riley, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, & Vickie Guerrero.

Cole hates Daniel Bryan, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, the Hart Dynasty, and all of the NXT3 rookies except Maxine.

Cole is different from most of the other commentators who were either unbiased, or biased.

Cole is one of the few commentators to actually have favorites no matter if they're aligned as face or heel.

That's why I think Cole's new character represents the IWC.
Could not have said it better myself.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts

Well, aren't most black wrestlers in the WWE faces?!?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Have you not noticed that Cole has, no so subtly, turned into more of a heel commentator? He hates on most of the face wrestlers now. Also, it's obligatory that heel doing commentary must express their hate for R Truth's rapping.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
He hates babyfaces, period. Once again, MVP JACKSON HENRY SHAD JTG TRUTH THUUUUGGGG STABBLLLLLEEEEEE against WHITE GUYYYZZZZZZZ... preferably NEXXUUUUSSSS

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I've never noticed Cole hating on Kofi, he seems to act neutral towards him. But his newfound hate for MVP is odd he never showed any dislike for him before but know hates him.

·
11,236 Posts
I've never noticed Cole hating on Kofi, he seems to act neutral towards him. But his newfound hate for MVP is odd he never showed any dislike for him before but know hates him.
It seemed to more about the Ballin' Elbow than MVP himself although I had the volume down low so I may have missed some other stuff. I also left the room briefly during the main-event so I don't know if Kofi hit The Boom Brop. However, my impression is that Cole is hating on the overly elaborate nature of those moves, if MVP and Kofi just hit the ropes without the stupid taunts he wouldn't react the way he does, same goes for a lot of what R-Truth does. I suspect he'd have a similar reaction to The People's Elbow and D'Lo Brown's Leg Drop if they were still around. Actually, those are bad examples considering the premise of this thread, Too Cool with things like The Worm and The Hip Hop Drop would be better.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
you just listed a bunch of babyfaces.

while Cole does have specific favorites he likes and dislikes, he likes FAR more heels than faces. if Mark Henry was a badass heel, spilling sexual chocolate over NXT3 divas, he would probably love the shit out of the guy.
He was hating on David Ortunga too though, saying over and over how "Ortunga's taking over failed" and how he dosen't have the skill to lead Nexus and etc. Throughout pretty much the entire past edition of Smackdown.Plus I think he was even hating on him during RAW and stuff. He's spot on btw though, I think its safe to say we all hate David Ortunga (Most of us anyways lol I was just making a point though

1 - 20 of 45 Posts