Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day a friend of mine, we'll call her N, comes to California on her vacation and her and I and a group of her friends go to Disneyland for the day. Now aside from one other girl, call her L, I don't really know the other people in the group. Now things between me and N are/were a bit complex because we had feelings for each other once upon a time and I still did until recently. She has a boyfriend now and I've come to grips with that. Now we all go to Dland and for a while I think everything is going fine, then L pulls me aside and says I'm acting weird. I didn't think I was, but she said I was being too quiet. Now, when I get with a group of people I don't really know, I'm not as outgoing since I don't really know anyone else. I'm just not in my comfort zine when that happens. SO I try and loosen up a bit, but a few hours later, L tells me N is pissed at me and feels like I'm ignoring her. Frankly I was feeling just as ignored. Most of the time N was walking literally 10 feet ahead of everyone else and was either attached at the hip to another friend or her phone was glued to her ear. When I would try and talk to her I'd get short, uninviting answers. I honestly felt like I was the black sheep and I had no idea why.

Finally at L's, suggestion I talk to N about what's been going on and N doesn't give any indication that I've done anything to upset her and repeatedly says we're "fine". Now L said specifically that N was pissed at me. WTF? Either N was just mad and was always going to be so I couldn't do anything to change it or she just didn't care.

So at a point I just stopped worrying about it. I talked to N when I could and I tried to get to know some of the other people and they were nice enough. So then the next day, I send L and email asking when N had told her about an email I'd sent telling her how I'd felt about her. Mind you that email was more of a way for me to finally get those feelings off my chest than some romantic gesture. When L gets back to me she basically tells me that Dland sucked because of me. "It made things awkward yesterday since you didn't know how to act and uncomfortable for everyone around. It's time to let whatever is left of those feelings go and just be her friend. If you can't do that then you need to step back and figure out what you want out of a friendship with her and just your life in general." That's what L said to me. I still don't see what I did to make the day so unbearable.

Coincidentally, or maybe not, an hour later N sends me an email informing me she may be pregnant. But the email felt very sterile and almost felt like a giant sign that said "LEAVE ME ALONE" or something. I am a little ashamed to think of the possibility that she's not being honest with me. She just happens to take a test the day after seeing me and tells me less then an hour after L sends me what felt like a vicious email.

A friend of mine thinks somethings up, but I just feel like ignoring the whole ordeal. I don't feel as though I did anything wrong and even made a point to try and make things right and I felt brushed off. Am I wrong or should I try and do something more?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Sounds like L is really stirring the pot....maybe she's just jealous cause youve had feelings for N. Which one invited you to come in the first place?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
is what your fault exactly?

i mean, i wasn't really there, at Dland with you, so i can't exactly tell you "yes, you were totally acting fucking weird." as for that whole pregnant bit though, obviously not true.

L COULD be jealous, or she could just be one of those overprotective friends, and N told her about you and how she feels, and now L is doing everything she can to just get it through to you.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Nothing there seems to be your fault, however I did drop half a pot noodle on the floor earlier, I think that was your fault.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Usually I'd point out that asking things like this on a wrestling forum is pretty stupid, but for some reason I feel less douchey today.

Maybe her friends felt like they were 'in your way' at Bingoland (that was it, right?) because, as you said, you were probably a little quiet as you didn't know anybody there. Maybe you were *inadvertently* giving off bad vibes and they were taking things the wrong way?

As for that whole pregnancy thing... are you sure those feelings of yours were never expressed? Especially not one drunken night in the last few months? Just making sure...

Edit -

Nothing there seems to be your fault, however I did drop half a pot noodle on the floor earlier, I think that was your fault.
OP, if you caused this, I've lost all respect for you. 8*D

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,966 Posts
Two possibilities here:

1) Its your baby.
2) L wants you and N won't let her have you (due to the awkwardness) so L is trying to shit stir.

The best advice I can give you, on girls, is never try to rationalise what they do. They work on fairly random emotional impulses, rather than logic.

Just go with your instincts. Instinct can do a million complex calculations without you even realising.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Two possibilities here:

1) Its your baby.
2) L wants you and N won't let her have you (due to the awkwardness) so L is trying to shit stir.

The best advice I can give you, on girls, is never try to rationalise what they do. They work on fairly random emotional impulses, rather than logic.

Just go with your instincts. Instinct can do a million complex calculations without you even realising.
OP... having sex? lol, u can't be serious

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
I say N and L are dating tbh and this is probably your fault. Now what I suggest you do sir is call N and call L and suggest a threesome. Fuck them both and then after you do that just tell them you know there dating and you just wanted to fuck them and kick them out your house for hiding it. Now I know this was stupid and random and didn't make a lick of sense but WHO CARES! haha

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like L is really stirring the pot....maybe she's just jealous cause youve had feelings for N. Which one invited you to come in the first place?
I don't think she's jealous. L is married, quite happily. And N invited me.

If that was indeed my fault, I do apologize.

Usually I'd point out that asking things like this on a wrestling forum is pretty stupid, but for some reason I feel less douchey today.

Maybe her friends felt like they were 'in your way' at Bingoland (that was it, right?) because, as you said, you were probably a little quiet as you didn't know anybody there. Maybe you were *inadvertently* giving off bad vibes and they were taking things the wrong way?

As for that whole pregnancy thing... are you sure those feelings of yours were never expressed? Especially not one drunken night in the last few months? Just making sure...
Yes I realize this wasn't the greatest idea, but I had no place else to go lol. And I think you're prob right. I was just being quiet as I am naturally and they took it the wrong way. And N and I haven't seen each other since last year, so no bastard child for me.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I wasn't there but from the sounds of things, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm not comfortable around people I don't really know either, so it takes a while for me to settle in and relax, y'know? Sounds like "L" is stirring things up too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts