Wrestling Forum banner

Is it me or does there seem to be alot less wrstlers today than there was 10 years ag

622 2
I would say there is a lot less wrestlers in today's WWE than there was 10 years ago, so they end up having to recycle the same wrestlers over and over.

I would say in the past they maybe had to many to keep up with but now they have too little.

I think that is why they have brought back

The Undertaker,HHH,Stone Cole, The Rock
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· BLUE IS BACK
16,346 Posts
Re: Is it me or does there seem to be alot less wrstlers today than there was 10 year

Actually the roster is bigger right now (i believe). And the brought back undertaker because he is ready to compete, he was just injured. HHH to face undertaker and promote his... movie. The rock isn't even wrestling, he showed up once, and won't show up again until wrestlemania. And stone cold is a tough enough host.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Re: Is it me or does there seem to be alot less wrstlers today than there was 10 year

There are more wrestlers nowadays, but most of them are treated like jobbers or low midcarders in order to push the stars. WWE is thus afraid to use them or can't use them because of their artificial lack of credibility. For this reason, we have to accept repetitive matches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.