Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or does it do your head in when you see people post threads about how over rated stone cold and the rock is because of there inring ability.
if it went on inring ability then you would have to say that Kurt Angle was the best of all time because he won gold medals at the olimpics.

now personally i wouldnt say he is but i wouldnt say he was the wrost because obv hes not. but is anyone with me in this theory that people just dont understand what it takes to be a good wrestler/enetertainer what ever you wanna call it.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
this thread is just as stupid as those "overrated threads" its called "trolling"

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Hmm i dont like the Rock because he was childish and didnt appeal to me in any way. The way he got the attention of the crowd was cheap and making fun of Kevin Kelly tbh the Rock just looked like a Jerk.

Im not a fan of Austin because all he ever did was stomp, punch, stunner. And he was a frankly a bit of a ..... His 'what' was annoying as hell.

Weird though because i loved Jericho in WCW and he was childish. And i love Piper and all he usually did was punch and occasionally throw in a suplex.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I never liked the Rock nor Austin. But you cannot deny their entertainement factor.

And this thread is as stupid as the overrated austin thread. It's okay to give your opinion, but if it ain't a logical opinion , well then it is just plain bullshit.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
When I was a kid and Rock and Austin were at the height of their popularity, I didn't like either of them. I always tend to go against the grain though. Or I used to. Now I just like who I like and don't really care who is popular.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yer i can respect what you guys are saying your giving valid reasons why you dont like them for me im the same about micheals dont like him because i think he sucked up in the early days but i respect him for his performances.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts