Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is TNA a great show when Ric and Hogan aren't on the screen? This week's show, in my opinion, was great. I think they have everything going for them, and really don't need Hogan and Ric...

I honestly just posted this to see if anyone thought they were doing any good for TNA.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
but hogan and ric was on the screen so whats the point? It was a good show period with them too. I say it like this if one or two wrestlers ruins a complete show for you then thats you IMO.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
IW isn't IW without the Fossil 4 (Sting, Steiner, Hogan and Flair.)

·
Banned
93 Posts
IW isn't IW without the Fossil 4 (Sting, Steiner, Hogan and Flair.)
Wrestling is not a real sport where everyone has to be under 40 in order to keep up and wrestle.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I could do without Hogan, Flair, and Sting.

Big Poppa Pump has to stay though, the guy is just too damn entertaining.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Steiner needs to be on camera more. He is the best thing on the mic that TNA has and they have pushed him to run ins. Put a belt on STEINER, give him a mic, and turn him loose, True hes not what he once was in the ring, but above all he is entertaining, which only a few in TNA can actually say. One good run of a few months as STEINER as any type of champ and the ratings will rise

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Wrestling is not a real sport where everyone has to be under 40 in order to keep up and wrestle.
i know this is completely off topic but i need to say this. where you have the 'Not removing until' in your sig, you have 'WWE changes name back to WWF'. thats not going to happen, ever. its because of a whole lot of legal shit and name disputation with World Wide Fund for Nature, aka WWF, that the name was changed in the 1st place. i know this is probs being annoying but i need to let it out

and now on topic, wasnt it Flair vs Sting and Hogan was ringside at the end of the match?

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
i know this is completely off topic but i need to say this. where you have the 'Not removing until' in your sig, you have 'WWE changes name back to WWF'. thats not going to happen, ever. its because of a whole lot of legal shit and name disputation with World Wide Fund for Nature, aka WWF, that the name was changed in the 1st place. i know this is probs being annoying but i need to let it out
Wait, that's the one thing you pick out of his ridiculous signature that's never going to happen? Unless he has a time machine or a portal to a parallel universe in his garage, none of that shit is ever going to happen. Nor should it, for the good of the wrestling industry.

Anyway, I think all of these washed up old bastards are hilarious, waddling around the ring, cutting rambling grandpa promos about shit that happened twenty years ago and acting like they are still young, hip dudes. I guess I'm conflicted on this. Watching guys like Hogan and Flair go through late-life crises on television is tragically hilariously, but on the other hand, if TNA ever wants to be taken seriously as an actual professional wrestling show, they all have to go.

It really depends on how TNA wants to be seen. If they have no problem with being B-television that people tune into to laugh at, go for it.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Why does it feel like most of the people who talk about TNA in here, don't watch the show. Like what the fuck.

"Yeah gee I didn't see Hogan or Flair on Impact this week"

They were all over the fucking show.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Why does it feel like most of the people who talk about TNA in here, don't watch the show. Like what the fuck.

"Yeah gee I didn't see Hogan or Flair on Impact this week"

They were all over the fucking show.
Maybe it's a defense mechanism, like they've built up an immunity to all the bad parts of the show and just completely block it from their memory. That would explain a lot, actually.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts