Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just look bored?

As of late orton seems to be lacking all intensity and excitement in his matches.

I already dislike orton but look at his match with drew mac the other day. Even after his rko's and other signature moves, he just doesn't seem to care at all.

Maybe its just me but thoughts?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Re: is it just me or does randy orton...

He's just going through the motions at this point, even when he's NOT going through the motions he looks boring.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts

I'm holding out for Orton Vs. Sheamus.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts

I'd be pretty mad if they let Drew Mac go more than 30 seconds with me too.

·
Registered
89 Posts

He's a pretty stoic character. A sly smile or a crazed psychotic look are about the only emotions he shows. And neither of those are necessary when you're just facing a jobber.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

just look bored?

As of late orton seems to be lacking all intensity and excitement in his matches.

I already dislike orton but look at his match with drew mac the other day. Even after his rko's and other signature moves, he just doesn't seem to care at all.

Maybe its just me but thoughts?
Just look at the persons sig in the quote below. That looks far from an unexcited Orton.

Probably just you

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Dude looks like he is having the time of his life. Do you remember when he did that high jump after RKOing henry?

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
I know what Im bored of,stupid threads like this one by the op. Does Cody ever look excited?No,its called playing his character.Just like Orton does. As long as WWE dont nueter him like they have the 'rebel" CM Punk Im ok with it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Its hard to blame orton. I mean its tough to face a guy like henry since he is so horrible despite the fact that people five him praise which i will never understand lol. I mean orton whether people like him or not has been putting on some of the best matches this year and also helped make mark henry and cody rhodes stars.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Its hard to blame orton. I mean its tough to face a guy like henry since he is so horrible despite the fact that people five him praise which i will never understand lol. I mean orton whether people like him or not has been putting on some of the best matches this year and also helped make mark henry and cody rhodes stars.
Ehh, I wouldn't say Cody is a Star yet, but Orton does seem to want to help him.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hes probably not too happy about having to fued with Mark Henry. In the same interview where he discussed Kelly Kelly and drug use, he stated if there was anyone he would least like to work with it was Mark Henry.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts