Wrestling Forum banner

Is it fair to say Seth Rollins is better at selling finishers than Dolph Ziggler?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling finishers or selling in general, I think Rollins is much better in making it look effective while Ziggler just bumps a lot. Do you agree?

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,412 Posts
I can agree to this, but they are two of the best sellers in the entire company along with Sami Zayn. It's difficult to properly rate those three at selling since they are all elite level at it. Right now I'd probably have them listed like this:

Selling Ability:
1)Seth Rollins
2)Dolph Ziggler
3)Sami Zayn
4)Randy Orton
5)Daniel Bryan
6)Dean Ambrose
7)Big E Langston

8)The majority
9)Cena
10)Big Show
11)Khali

Reactions: NeyNey

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
This is tough. They both sell so well it's hard to pick one who is better at it. I'm going to say Rollins though.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
It's kinda hard to come right down into it.

Seth's selling of the Cross-Rhodes was GOAT, though.

:ass

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
Both are fantastic sellers and great workers, don't think I can pick one. Those two would put on some classic matches.

A ladder match between those two for the IC Title :mark:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
It's a difficult choice as both are great, but I think Rollins just edges it.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Mmmmm, I'm not so sure. Both are absolutely fantastic when it comes to selling. It's difficult to pick one over the other.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Whilst they are both really great, lately Rollins has just been something else. He is just one incredible worker.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,412 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I think Rollins is better at selling in a semi-realistic manner, whilst making the move look effective.

However, seeing as wrestling isn't realistic in the slightest, I've always got plenty of time for these:

and some of this:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts