Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just thinking then, Triple H is so well respected by virtually everyone who is a fan, and rightly so, but as a result of this is it even possible that crowds will boo him even if he starts acting like a heel again? The only direction I can think of is that he will come out, batter Orton and Cena, shake hands with Barrett and he could still be cheered and just be seen as a tweener.

OK, maybe it might may create SOME heat if he shook Barretts hand but can you see what I mean?

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Well respected by everyone? I wouldn't say that I respect him more than any other professional wrestler. He has a reputation of politicking his way to the top and that for me over shadows his in-ring ability.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
He could definitely get enough heat. He is extremely good at it. Will he? Probably not. Raw doesn't need another heel, especially if Cena turns.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Well respected by everyone? I wouldn't say that I respect him more than any other professional wrestler. He has a reputation of politicking his way to the top and that for me over shadows his in-ring ability.
This, I respect him as a performer but he's very selfish as a "professional"

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good point, I'm just going off what I've read, seems a lit of people are saying he will return as a heel. Plus I have to say, I miss heel Triple H

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
First of all, the casual fans don't give a shit about Triple H's politics. But of course he can be booed again. He's a natural villain. Especially if he goes against Cena or the Undertaker the crowd will certainly turn on him.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Triple H is up there but I don't think hes quite on the same level as say Undertaker or HBK. Guys like HBK and Undertaker, I can't imagine how the business would've turned out without them. Triple H however, though one of the greats, I don't think the business would've been THAT much different if he had never joined.

Triple H can get heel heat. Hes probably one of the most natural heels the WWE has ever had. Like the poster above me said all hes gotta do is hit Taker or Cena with a sledgehammer and hes good to go. There are much more beloved babyfaces than him.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
There's only one angle that could get him heat and that's him being the leader/higher power of Nexus. A typical heel turn wouldn't really go down that well IMO. People would want to cheer him.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I still remember when Triple H returned in 2005 and people were wondering if it was even possible for him to be a Face and get the rowd behind him...

Anyway, Triple H is better as a Heel than a Face he would turn with no problems, even if some would cheer for him most would boo especially against the likes of Undertaker.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
HHH the leader of yet ANOTHER group? NO THANK YOU!

that being said, that might backfire and turn nexus face. i agree, there are very few circumstances that HHH can be a legit heel. 1) vs taker at WM and actually win. 2) HHH is revealed as the GM and fires cena anyway. 3) maybe a feud with orton...again. but that might end up being split down the middle..hard to tell. 4) tells the fans to suck it.

thats about it and two of those i really don't see happening anyway.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
hhh is one of those guys that i think thrives in any environment. whether he is heel or face, the guy knows how to work the crowd, but i think that a heel hhh is whats best for the company and he can certainty draw heat. i also think that a heel randy orton is better for the company, the guy is a natural born heel, but the fans turned him into a face and the wwe listened and now we see how that has turned out. a boring title run and a face having a heel persona and skill set. the term "viper" doesn't even fit as a face. no matter how the fans respond vince, make hunter a heel. plz...raw needs a heel with main event status...hhh is that man.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I really hope he dosen't turn heel just more spotlight on him and away from others his face run has been bearable he's won 3 world title since losing to batista at wm21 which even for triple h is low! If he turns heel i predict countless more title runs zzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Is it possible? Sure. Do I want it to happen? I'm happy for his interaction to be limited to off screen mic time. I DO know that he will be back in a big way, so all I can do is brace myself to quickly skip through the segments.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
It's absolutely possible. All he has to do is get near the title scene.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I'd say it was pretty possible, as long as he heeled it up against the top faces like Orton/Cena/Undertaker. That would work I think. Although everyone won't boo him, and he'll still get some cheers. But then again, most heels get some degree of cheering anyways...I would love to see Trips heel it up one more time when he returns. But I guess he's got a programme with Sheamus set up for when he returns...pity.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
the only ones who wouldn't really get boo'ed at this point is The Undertaker and Orton. not saying Orton is as huge a star, just saying the live crowd loved it even when he was a heel and literally trying to kill John Cena, and basically just being a dick to everyone.

and The Undertaker, well, there's no explanation needed. The Undertaker could slit Reys throat and rub his balls on Reys children before tombstoning them to death and still pull off a mixed reaction.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I think it's possible. All he needs to do is bust Cena's head with the sledgehammer. I know that won't happen. But it's possible to brand him as a heel again, all WWE need to do is find a way to do it.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Could he? Yes, it just would have to be a massive turn..the likes of being behind Nexus or Nexus' attack on Taker at Bragging Rights. He is basically at that level now of HBK and Taker - legendary status - and because of that he will always be cheered. I think WWE could do it if they really tried, but I am not sure how successful a heel Triple H on WWE PG programming would fair.

I would love to see Triple H go back heel, because he is a natural villian and it would be a great change of pace.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The Undertaker, well, there's no explanation needed. The Undertaker could slit Reys throat and rub his balls on Reys children before tombstoning them to death and still pull off a mixed reaction.
hahahahahahahahahaha this is great.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts