Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve noticed he hasn’t been behind his heel character since WCW. Firstly, he really didn’t try to put his heel character over in WWE. He could have trashed the fans, SCSA and The Rock, but he more or less just blended in. It was clear to me that he was getting ‘pops’ because he wasn’t behind the character. He left WWE no choice but to turn him. It was as if he was trying to further his own agenda from the start.

With the TNA turn, he really didn’t play it up. No mic, no nothing. Seriously, this is the same guy that was cutting nonsensical 15 minute promos every Nitro. If he doesn't cut a vitriolic promo on Impact, my suspicion will grow. He must think it’s in his best interests to play a middling heel, giving management little option but to turn him back and prolong his career.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hogan is about Hogan. What he did in WWE can't be taken as anything. The NWO were never given a chance. That is why I mark for them. Russo came in and destroyed them, no matter what the fans said. Some of them went to WWE for the same treatment. Yeah they are past their prime. But they were not then. It took a piece of me, and a piece of them. And the whole damn WCW the best workers wrestling has ever known. If I saw Russo I would hurt him, come arrest me. I hate that little bitch, you wanna mess with Ric Flair? I would love Nash to bring him out by his hair one last time. To the ring, and have the whole WCW beat the crap out of him.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I’ve noticed he hasn’t been behind his heel character since WCW. Firstly, he really didn’t try to put his heel character over in WWE. He could have trashed the fans, SCSA and The Rock, but he more or less just blended in. It was clear to me that he was getting ‘pops’ because he wasn’t behind the character. He left WWE no choice but to turn him. It was as if he was trying to further his own agenda from the start.

With the TNA turn, he really didn’t play it up. No mic, no nothing. Seriously, this is the same guy that was cutting nonsensical 15 minute promos every Nitro. If he doesn't cut a vitriolic promo on Impact, my suspicion will grow. He must think it’s in his best interests to play a middling heel, giving management little option but to turn him back and prolong his career.
Not really.. hitting an ambulance with the Rock in it with one of those typical huge American delivery trucks? Hogan arguably was more of a heel than he was in wCw, it was just the nostalgia for WWE fans seeing Hogan. WM X18 been a typical Face vs Heel (Cheering Rock, booing Hogan), Hogan would've stayed a heel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts